WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

He wasn't wearing them...I think that's what threw me off.

I'm sure TI was sitting on the plane thinking:
"Why isn't GG saying 'Hi' to me? Should I go say 'Hi' to her? Do I smell? Sniff. Sniff. No, it's not that. The old spice is still working it's magic. Maybe she only talks when her media badge is on. TW said she ignores him at the gym too.....keeping business separate from personal. That's smart. Maybe she'll interview me again this week. THP is so awesome."

The guys on the Morning Drive posed this question and I thought it would be interesting to hear some THP'ers responses:

Who would you like to see paired together for the first two rounds of this tournament (3somes)?

As for me, I like to see comfort pairings. I'd like to see Bubba, Rickie Fowler, and a Baddely together, then a Gmac, McIlroy, Westwood pairing, then a Phil, DJ, AK pairing.

Good question. I would like to see G-Mac, Fowler, and TW....Kind of a changing of the guard.
Always love to see Phil and AK together and throw in Bubba (they all like to play together) and have fun.
Westwood and TW should play together. Ratings could be up since neither will be relevant on the weekend...hehe

Good question. I would like to see G-Mac, Fowler, and TW....Kind of a changing of the guard.
Always love to see Phil and AK together and throw in Bubba (they all like to play together) and have fun.
Westwood and TW should play together. Ratings could be up since neither will be relevant on the weekend...hehe

Actually, that's not a horrible idea to be honest.

What about the last group of the day out: Holmes, Crane, & Furyk. Do you think they'd finish before dark?

Jeff Overton, Jeff Overton, and Jeff Overton might be the best 3 some out there. Ratings would be through the roof!

I was thinking Bubba, Crane and Fowler would be a riot out there together. Would love to see McIlroy matched up with TW after all the smack he's talked with IJP along to egg them on

After following Tiger at the AT&T last year and seeing how big that gallery was.....I can't even fathom what this gallery will be like....it'll be a walking Lollapalooza
Thanks for the info Hanks. Man that gallery is going to be incredibly large. I cant wait until Thursday, Im stoked.

looks like Tiger and Phil will be paired to start..oh and with Gmac as well

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=6193692

The coverage is going to be huge on these guys, hoping we get to see some other players.

One thing I do like about this pairing though is they are going to show Tigers shot from the fairway, pause, and NOT switch over and show Phils or G-Macs shots. I love when they do this kind of coverage without zooming all over the place with one shot per person in a group.

I really hope it gets slow at work so I can catch some of the early coverage. That's an ok group I think :) Excited for this. I'm gonna set my line up early tomorrow night so I don't miss the deadline.

Looking forward to this tournament. Top 2 groups look like they are going to be a real treat to watch.

Im going with Gmac and putting Tiger on my bench. just in case. Id love to see Gmac and Tiger on the final day together.

I love what the PGA is doing with these pairings. I'm already trying to figure out how I can watch the first two rounds.

Westwood, Kaymer, Donald - fantastic group!
Bubba, DJ, Poulter - perhaps Poulter plays well w/ a chip on his shoulder.

I love what the PGA is doing with these pairings. I'm already trying to figure out how I can watch the first two rounds.

I like them setting up the pairings the way they did. It adds drama and interest to the telecasts. Set them all up!

Awesome! Whos tiger with?

From the iPhone.

Pale Hundy the Skimmer

looks like Tiger and Phil will be paired to start..oh and with Gmac as well

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=6193692

man, thats gonna be fun to watch

Thanks for the info Hanks. Man that gallery is going to be incredibly large. I cant wait until Thursday, Im stoked.

What a terrible group. haha

From the iPhone.

Unbelievable.

I like them setting up the pairings the way they did. It adds drama and interest to the telecasts. Set them all up!

I agree completely biggsy. It's what we all want to see anyway. A question for you: who benefits the most out of the TIger/Phil/GMac pairing?

From the iPhone.

Pale Hundy the Skimmer

lol @ the caprese pale riding hundy and his Canadian reading skills.

From the iPhone.

First two rounds he's with a couple Tour pro's....secon two rounds he'll probably be monitoring the finishing touches of his new house.

First two rounds he's with a couple Tour pro's....secon two rounds he'll probably be monitoring the finishing touches of his new house.

Check the WGC event again? He wont miss the cut this week...

Back