Contest Winners Thread

Wow, that's some great stuff, ad! Love the red shirt and the Lacoste.

Congrats AD, you picked some great looking item's. Your all ready for the summer course now.

Nice haul, AD! Congrats again.

Nice haul, that 1st shirt looks more like a UGA red than Bama crimson. Just a thought being as I am DawgDaddy. :D

Nice haul AD! I had a feeling you might rep some Bama colors in there somehow.

Yeah, TC, just what my closet needed was more Crimson...but this one doesn't have a script "A", so that is a positive step.

Wow, that's some great stuff, ad! Love the red shirt and the Lacoste.

While I do finally get what the forum love is with Sligo now, I have really wanted a Lacoste shirt, so I am particularly pleased with it.

Nice haul, that 1st shirt looks more like a UGA red than Bama crimson. Just a thought being as I am DawgDaddy. :D

Actually even though the description is Crimson, it is more UGA red...but I won't hold that against it.

Sweet duds man! I really like the Lacoste shirt, very simple and classy. Great choice

Nice choices and great haul!

nice shirts

Alot of contest this website seems unbelievable to me! Seems like alot of fun, wish i would have found this site sooner

Nice shirts, but I really like that red sligo one.

Sweet Shirts! congrats!

great looking stuff AD, not sure how I missed this.

great looking stuff AD, not sure how I missed this.

That's ok Ddec...I know how busy you are these days, with all the wedding planning and all

Spoiler
Glad that part is behind me. :act-up:

ddec busy he's got it easy. I'm the one who wakes up in the middle of the night thinking of things that need to be done.

Ive only been here a few days and im already jealous of the contest winners!

ddec busy he's got it easy. I'm the one who wakes up in the middle of the night thinking of things that need to be done.

Oops...sorry about that nerfny. I should now better to imply that ddec is helping with all those decisions :act-up:

Much thanks to THP and TM for the great opportunity to get fitted at the Kingdom.

NICE haul AD!!! I love the SLIGO gear

You are going to look sharp as a tack and twice as flat headed :thumb: Great choices AD.

Here are some pictures of the Cleveland Driver I won. I cant thank THP and Cleveland enough, it has been a lot of fun to play with and has given me a ton more confidence off the tee.

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

Had to game it before you take pictures??? Hehehe.... Nice looking stick. I hope you enjoy it.

man, that sure is nice looking! Thanks for the pics

Congrats again ripper. Nice driver.

Back