Contest Winners Thread

Great pic's everyone! Thanks for sharing.

Here is my prize pack from the Caption This contest. I want to say thanks to THP, JB, GG and all the companys that were kind enough to provide us with their products. I love everything, thanks.

A double cheeseburger headcover from A B Golf Designs.
006-1.jpg

I MUST have this headcover!

Great gear everyone. Gotta love those prize packs, congrats.

I just got my prize pack from my Caption Contest... A great way to end a looooong Monday!
I was super excited to open it, because unlike all the other boxes I get I knew when they are coming and what's in them.
Bad news was I had 2 other packages come for me, so I had some explaining to do to the girlfriend.

All I have to say is... it's good to be a fashion guy and win a fashion based Caption Contest...
IMG00836-20110418-2127.jpg

2 Pukka Hats, both wicked stylish with the orange highlights. Check out the argyle pattern on the left, sick! The one on the right is an A-Flex which I love, most comfortable hats ever!
IMG00838-20110418-2128.jpg

Spotless Swing Towel, better than advertised. I had not gotten one before despite the reviews, because I have the Frogger towel... but I love the feel of the microfiber on this towel.
IMG00839-20110418-2128.jpg

SubSeventy plaid golf pants! I must start off by saying no one is allowed to tell the Sligo guys I have these...
I have always thought SubSeventy was one of the more trendy brands, especially when it came to their pants and these are no exception! Definitely right up my alley for style...
IMG00840-20110418-2129.jpg

IMG00841-20110418-2129.jpg

Now that I've actually won a contest and gotten a prize pack... I am even more excited to try to win another! THP is AMAZING and we all have something special here!

Thanks again THP and all the companies that provided these great prizes!

Nice haul cb!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Good haul CB.....digging those shorts!

Awesome CB; congrats - that is a GREAT prize pack!!

congrats!

Nice pics CB, way to go

I need me some SubSeventy gear. Nice prizes

I posted a photo of my Nike Wedge within the contest page for the blurred out tour pros but wanted to post it here as well. Big shout out to GG, JB and the entire THP family.

I have the wedge now for a few weeks and played with it my entire trip to Myrtle Beach the week before last.
It had great weight and was effortless to swing. The harder I swung the high the ball went. The grooves really did a number on the soft cover of my golfing balls. But you can imagine the spin was great. I was able to throw the ball right at the hole knowing it would finish with my three foot circle.
I played a few low skip and stops, some flops, bump n run and the low cutter hault! Basically all the **** were there. It has more loft than I am used to and going between my 8* to 14* will take some getting used to.
All in all I enjoyed the touch and feel
Of the wedge it is a welcome addition to the Kong Bag! Thx to THP

Today after a Great day Golfing, I arrived home to 2 Wonderful Packages from THP. One Package contained my New THP Hats, & my Super Sweet THP Putter Cover. The second which I have to tell you I didnt expect to arrive so fast was my Prize Pack from the Caption Contest. I was so happy, like one of my twins opening a present. Well without any further delay here are some photos.
2011_0430yankees0108.jpg

This is the Great stuff that came in my Prize Package all together.
2011_0430yankees0107.jpg
[/IMG]
This is a Addidas Belt. It's crazy I was just looking at the Addidas belts on line because of one of our threads at THP.
2011_0430yankees0106.jpg
[/IMG]
Next are these Sweet Shorts from PAHR.
2011_0430yankees0105.jpg
[/IMG]
Last but not the any less appreciated is a Cleveland Classic Golf Shirt.

You guys have no idea how I needed these things. I recently got an itch about 10 weeks ago to drop some weight to improve my golf game. Well that weight just kept falling off. Lost 55 lbs in 7-8 weeks (Currently 173lbs) . So all my gear doesnt fit. HaHa. I just got a new Sligo Shirt that goes perfect with these Pahr Shorts for Sundays Round. Topped off with one of my new THP Hats.And that special New Putter cover to protect My SeeMore Si4. I'm Set to go.
Want to Say a Super Special Thanks To THP,JB,GG, PAHR, ADDIDAS,& Cleveland Classics.

Nice outfit! Congrats, buddy :)

What a great prize, wcueb! And something you needed too! Sweet.

Great looking prize pack wc. Thanks for the pics.

Congrats WC...that Adidas belt is awesome. I was eyeing one at Edwin Watts today.

On a related note, goodness man, 55 lbs in 8 weeks??? Congrats, but what in the heck were you doing?

Congrats dude! Nice prize pack you got there.

Really awesome prize pack! Congrats on both losing the weight (I've lost about 90 pounds in the last year and a half so I know how great it feels) and the wonderful prize pack.

Thanks Guys.. To adwillingham High Protein no carbs .Isopure Zero Carbs protein Shakes, egg whites ,salads, Chicken breast, & veggies. Feel Great I took 1 more Photo for winners thread.
0501111449-1.jpg

Here wearing The PAHR Shorts & Addidas Belt that I got in Prize Pack , Did you notice what I'm Holding in my Hand? Hint it Covers My SeeMore Si4 Putter.

Well, after a fun and exciting week at the hospital watching my 3rd child come into this world, I arrived home to find my prize pack for winning the NFL Draft Contest awaiting me. Here is what the package cotained:

f1c620fc.jpg

61d7c40b.jpg

Thanks JB, GolferGal and Hackers for the goodies! Now I can look like 2 Gloves Gainey when I play next!

Nice prize package Nate!

That is a great package. I love the Ball with the Tees. That Pukka hat is sweet. Congrats.

Back