Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pale hundy is pondering the CB's I believe. He saw the power of a GI iron. In fact, he got owned by cats rocking the shovels.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

well, owned by 1, beat by 2.

Dont know yet. I would like some TP CBs, but we will see come the end of march. Ill probably hold onto a set of older irons but Im prepared to go into this golf season without a bag makeup if need be. Im also keeping my VR wedges(spinners) and 2 putters(gifts). Other than that Im in complete liquidation mode.

That's sick Thainer. Let us know how your bag transformation goes. Never done a complete bag re-do but I think this year will be the closest I've ever gotten.

Wow. I really must be terrible. Do I at least qualify for the half and half shafts?
You need to get that bag set, its almost go time. Get those CB's ordered. Actually, from what FLTC is telling me you might be better getting some Di11's bro. No hate just love.

Pale hundy is pondering the CB's I believe. He saw the power of a GI iron. In fact, he got owned by cats rocking the shovels.

But why would ANYBODY rebuild a new bag before Demo Day that they are attending? Internet golfers I guess.

But why would ANYBODY rebuild a new bag before Demo Day that they are attending? Internet golfers I guess.

Zing!! No guessing about hundy. He's as internet as the facebook.

Wow. I really must be terrible. Do I at least qualify for the half and half shafts?

Does that make someone less of a golfer? If someone plays that does that take away from their game?

Because no offense, I could have taken you to the wood shed with those half and half shafts last week.

You have to remember you were one of the first in the world to try these out. They were slated for a Feb 28th release. They are a week or so behind as of now.

You are right, I should be thankful for that and I am too. Patience is not one of my strong points though, I'll admit it.

You are right, I should be thankful for that and I am too. Patience is not one of my strong points though, I'll admit it.

Me neither man. I know what you are going through. I want a custom one something FIERCE!

And you took up the one sport that requires the most. Especially with waiting for clubs to be released/internet buying.

Thainer will see the power of the Di11's on Second Round Saturday

Im not necessarily rebuilding as much as I am breaking down my bag. Like I said, Im prepared to head into the golf season without a complete bag. All I really said was that Im getting rid of most of my stuff including almost all of the stuff I currently play. I would like some CBs, but I wont be purchasing them for a while and I doubt Ill get new irons before the demo day.

And Thainer, theres no shame in playing the Di11's. They are great clubs bro. Im just trying to help you out. Soon as they arrive, the Di11's are in my bag. Dont be that guy!

Does that make someone less of a golfer? If someone plays that does that take away from their game?

Because no offense, I could have taken you to the wood shed with those half and half shafts last week.

I was just kinda going along with the joke. I get it, I sucked last week. I couldve beat myself lefty last week.

So, let's try this again. I'm 100% certain I'm in the correct thread this time.

I'm pondering the NC Boat vs the CC #3. They have slightly different offset, but I want to know how they stack up with weighting, balance, and feel. Not necessarily in a buying mode, but just wondering. I will be looking forward to doing a budget vs premium test soon.

Also, still pondering drivers, especially after my performance off the tee on Sunday. It's got to be the driver, right?

And Thainer, theres no shame in playing the Di11's. They are great clubs bro. Im just trying to help you out. Soon as they arrive, the Di11's are in my bag. Dont be that guy!

Some guys have to play certain things OEM. Its the reason a brand like Wilson Staff has fallen (lack of marketing I guess). But my shovel like GI irons seem to be doing fine when I get fortunate enough to play with THPers. I like shovels I guess.

It is always the driver Hawk

I like it Razr Hawk. Pondering a super bad arse putter and a new driver all in one. And to answer your question I feel like its almost always the driver when things go wrong. ha

hoping they are here by our Sunday round

Some guys have to play certain things OEM. Its the reason a brand like Wilson Staff has fallen (lack of marketing I guess). But my shovel like GI irons seem to be doing fine when I get fortunate enough to play with THPers. I like shovels I guess.

Some guys like who? Play certain things like what?

It is always the driver Hawk

I tried the close the face trick to increase my loft, but it didn't work like I hoped. My driver swing sucked bawls on Sunday, so who really knows. All I know is I want to drive the ball in the fairway more often. And farther.

I may not be very patient but Im open minded when it comes to clubs. We have an open relationship you could say.

Some guys like who? Play certain things like what?

I want an honest answer Pale Rider. Would you give Wilson Staff a legit shot at a spot in your bag? Either irons, driver, wedges, putter anything?

I played Pi7s for a full summer just sold them last week. I still have 2 of their fairway woods downstairs.
I want an honest answer Pale Rider. Would you give Wilson Staff a legit shot at a spot in your bag? Either irons, driver, wedges, putter anything?

I'd like to pose that question to everyone.

I think I can honestly say that I don't think I would have given them a try OEM. I pass up on hitting MacGregor at Golfsmith all the time. I think they look nice but I just don't hit them. W/S has completely turned me around though. These are some of the best iron's I've ever hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back