Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me you could probably make that Chunky.

Then you sir have never met me. I can't make a thing. I am searching for homemade examples though.

Something tells me you could probably make that Chunky.

My first thought was similar, looks like something one could make.

Damn thepete. Looks like you pondered and then purchased quite a few things judging by your sig. Congrats man

Then you sir have never met me. I can't make a thing. I am searching for homemade examples though.

You sir must be my brother from another mother...Although a shorter version I am guessing...hehe

But you ponder everything!

But you ponder everything!

Very good point. Maybe I pondered it but only briefly. Right now Im pondering some indoor putting when I get home. Really, I have nothing left to ponder. No, I ponder a Gambler if the stupid site ever goes live.

I guess I'm in a pondering mode. I am pondering some Kikkors after Interloopers review. And yeah I have been pondering a Gambler for a while now

Very good point. Maybe I pondered it but only briefly. Right now Im pondering some indoor putting when I get home. Really, I have nothing left to ponder. No, I ponder a Gambler if the stupid site ever goes live.

Until then just ponder paint schemes. Your gambler should be an ode to gmac.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

See, Im upset with NC. Where the hell are these putters? Its been forever and theyre still not out. You cant even order one yet. Ive moved on.

See, Im upset with NC. Where the hell are these putters? Its been forever and theyre still not out. You cant even order one yet. Im moved on.

I don't believe you for a second.

I don't believe you for a second.

They can always try to win me over by providing a sample for Independent OEM Testing or IOT as I call it. But right now Ive moved on bro. Im a man of the people and the people cant wait forever.

They can always try to win me over by providing a sample for Independent OEM Testing or IOT as I call it. But right now Ive moved on bro. Im a man of the people and the people cant wait forever.

I bet you one drink at the Ibar that you will be in full on pondering mode once that website goes live

haha that would be a wise bet.

So I pulled this quote from another thread:
Im selling all of my golf clubs, thats always fun :blob:

So Pale Hundy Rider, what are you pondering if youre selling all your clubs?

I'm guessing MB's

Dont know yet. I would like some TP CBs, but we will see come the end of march. Ill probably hold onto a set of older irons but Im prepared to go into this golf season without a bag makeup if need be. Im also keeping my VR wedges(spinners) and 2 putters(gifts). Other than that Im in complete liquidation mode.

You might be right. Maybe the new Nike Pro Combos?

Maybe, I think he just bought his driver, and he is too serious a golfer to play hybrids so maybe a 1 iron with strong loft?

Pale hundy is pondering the CB's I believe. He saw the power of a GI iron. In fact, he got owned by cats rocking the shovels.

Dont know yet. I would like some TP CBs, but we will see come the end of march. Ill probably hold onto a set of older irons but Im prepared to go into this golf season without a bag makeup if need be. Im also keeping my VR wedges(spinners) and 2 putters(gifts). Other than that Im in complete liquidation mode.

You need to get that bag set, its almost go time. Get those CB's ordered. Actually, from what FLTC is telling me you might be better getting some Di11's bro. No hate just love.

See, Im upset with NC. Where the hell are these putters? Its been forever and theyre still not out. You cant even order one yet. Ive moved on.

You have to remember you were one of the first in the world to try these out. They were slated for a Feb 28th release. They are a week or so behind as of now.

You need to get that bag set, its almost go time. Get those CB's ordered. Actually, from what FLTC is telling me you might be better getting some Di11's bro. No hate just love.

Lol.....he needs something or he'll be 0-3 at the Morgan Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back