Miguel A. Jimenez
Martin Laird
Graeme McDowell
Rory McIlroy
Ian Poulter
Martin Kaymer

Thats hysterical. All Euros. No patriotism there right? hehe

Thats hysterical. All Euros. No patriotism there right? hehe

Absolutely none. Picked based on the direction of the wind blowing through my window and the world rankings. :D

(hoping for some baiting opportunities over the weekend with a bit of luck) :wink:

Absolutely none. Picked based on the direction of the wind blowing through my window and the world rankings. :D

(hoping for some baiting opportunities over the weekend with a bit of luck) :wink:

Then you better hope for better results than the Honda that is for sure. Rumor has it that Montguntery snuck on the premises and ate all their food leaving them energy starved for the entire tournament. We always hear about how they dominate in wind, but that was just not good. What did they have about 3 guys in the top 30?

Then you better hope for better results than the Honda that is for sure. Rumor has it that Montguntery snuck on the premises and ate all their food leaving them energy starved for the entire tournament. We always hear about how they dominate in wind, but that was just not good. What did they have about 3 guys in the top 30?

I'm going with the one week on, one week off theory for my guys. Luke won the matchplay after shooting an 80 the last time out, so my reasoning is solid (as solid as usual!)

I don't believe that story about King Monty. He owns all the food anyway, he doesn't need to steal. And you'd surely notice the defensive scratch wounds on Westwood's forearms. Lee doesn't give up pastry without a fight.

My logic this week for picking was based partly on gut, partly on previous weeks performances and partly on what I saw at the range and putting green while at Doral.

I'm going with the one week on, one week off theory for my guys. Luke won the matchplay after shooting an 80 the last time out, so my reasoning is solid (as solid as usual!)

I don't believe that story about King Monty. He owns all the food anyway, he doesn't need to steal. And you'd surely notice the defensive scratch wounds on Westwood's forearms. Lee doesn't give up pastry without a fight.

That is true, plus with those new chompers, you know he is not biting into any apples....hehe

really thought about dropping Phil

My logic this week for picking was based partly on gut, partly on previous weeks performances and partly on what I saw at the range and putting green while at Doral.

I am so jealous!!

I didn't take Overton this week. He has a knack for not showing up when the fields are loaded like this. Coincidence? I think not!

Here's the crew this week....going for that top spot!

Phil Mickelson
Martin Kaymer
Graeme McDowell
Hunter Mahan
Matt Kuchar
Lee Westwood
Bubba Watson
Tiger Woods
Alvaro Quiros
Nick Watney

Here's the crew this week....going for that top spot!

Phil Mickelson
Martin Kaymer
Graeme McDowell
Hunter Mahan
Matt Kuchar
Lee Westwood
Bubba Watson
Tiger Woods
Alvaro Quiros
Nick Watney

2 Sean Foley players in one lineup....Pfft. You might as well become a card carrying member of the new fan club. :act-up:

WHy on earth would you do that?
cause he is sick!
I didn't take Overton this week. He has a knack for not showing up when the fields are loaded like this. Coincidence? I think not!

You will regret this!

Phil's sick? Fo' real?

Phil's sick? Fo' real?

Yeah, he skipped practice yesterday due to laryngitis or however you spell it

Yeah hes sick with a wedge

I heard a lot of people were taking Crane after that video came out, but not seeing him on many lists so far? Haas should have a solid day or two, but Kaymer is licking his chops.

GMac
Kaymer
Kucher
Haas
Schwartzel
Woods
Watney
Quiros
Fowler
Yang

Here are my boys for the week

Bubba Watson