WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

AAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDD, theres the drop. 5, to 38 in one refresh!

Anybody ever heard of this guy?

S.S.P. Chowrasia

What is a "S.S.P. Chowrasia"?
  • A U.S. battleship
  • An AKC registerd 'Chow' and 'Rasia' mixed breed canine
  • A place in Japan for lowriders to take a shower. "Ey, esse. I needz to take a chowr, man."
  • The 254th ranked golfer in the world and a player so slow, Ben Crane WD'ed so he wouldn't have to wait on him.

Vijay started out hot, but missed that short putt for a bird. Tiger still isn't himself, as expected. Let's GO Phil!!

Looks like old Tiger is taking the plunge early.

Obviously Tiger only focuses on the big tourneys and with the Tavistock Cup next week how could anyone expect him to be focused on this event??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiger's stroke is so quick. Zip-zap.

JB: Adam Scott is currently T1. Did you pick him and his chin-high putter THIS week???

JB: Adam Scott is currently T1. Did you pick him and his chin-high putter THIS week???

Not this week. I did pick Tiger, he's back you know.

Not this week. I did pick Tiger, he's back you know.

haha. That's too bad. I picked Tiger too. But I also picked Kuchar and Molinari, so its cool.

I've never seen Tiger rip putts like that. Maybe he should put an X-stiff in his putter.

It's been said before and will be said again and i agree, tiger's done because he can't putt anymore. He's missing putts that he has no business missing.

They say for most pro's once the putter goes, it goes and that's it. I think that's it, tiger can't putt anymore.

Not so sure. Weve seen guys rescue the putter before. But he is missing alot of putts.
It's been said before and will be said again and i agree, tiger's done because he can't putt anymore. He's missing putts that he has no business missing.

They say for most pro's once the putter goes, it goes and that's it. I think that's it, tiger can't putt anymore.

Whos this Villegas cat on the leader board??

Not so sure. Weve seen guys rescue the putter before. But he is missing alot of putts.

it's certainly possible, especially with his talent, but the odds are against at this point, imo. he's said he can't practice as much as he needs because of his kids (which is fine), but now he's trying to undergo a 3rd swing change that may or may not work and doesn't have all the time necessary for that and short game, meanwhile his putting seems to be going to the wrong direction.

doesn't sound good

Whos this Villegas cat on the leader board??

Gotta be the Superfast 2.0 doing the work.

Sidenote...he's been doing some serious bulking in the off-season!

Gotta be the Superfast 2.0 doing the work.

Sidenote...he's been doing some serious bulking in the off-season!

And we all saw what that did for Tiger. hehe

I cannot stand seeing Adam Scott putt like that. Such a sad story.

I have a friend who inexplicably started (and still does) putt like that, i haven't noticed a difference in his putting ability before or after the switch. I think it's ugly but i can see how squaring the body on the club like that could help folks. Just a mental thing i guess

...and me. Different muscles have gotten bigger, but it's still considered "bulking up" to me.

Your different muscles bulk up every time someone mentions Tiger.

...and me. Different muscles have gotten bigger, but it's still considered "bulking up" to me.

You been hibernating. You need the "bulk" lol.

Wow Kuch -5 through 6! Fire.

This may be considered RUDE in a big way, but that fat shot by McDowell made me smile inside a little! It's my biggest flaw, so when I see a pro do it I get a little smirk inside.

Back