WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

At least we have GC. In the old days we had to wait until the weekend and only see a few players. Its not perfect but its a lot better then nothing.

Getting to watch golf during prime time is great. I remember when golf coverage consisted of a few hours over the weekend afternoon and that was it. Not only was I able to watch the PGA in Puerto Rico, but it was followed by the WGC.

Looking forward to coverage today. I love this tournament. This is the first year in a few that we have not been down there (well GG was) but the coverage should be good and the scores are going to be higher today, that is for sure.

Colder temps and windy.

Play resumes at 8:30 this morning. TV coverage at 1:30 today.

How amazing is the group of Kaymer, Westwood, and Donald playing.

Kicking myself for not taking Donald right now.

Still lots of golf. Remember yesterdays conditions were pretty good. Softer greens from the rain and lots of guys in the red.

Still lots of golf. Remember yesterdays conditions were pretty good. Softer greens from the rain and lots of guys in the red.

Yeah, I know. The guys just had ideal conditions to play in really. Today will be interesting and I'm with you, really looking forward to todays coverage.

I'll be working from home today which is killer!

I got to catch the encore last night. Hot dang! Mahan was a beast. Tiger still needs to learn how to putt, whoda thunk?

Yeah, I know. The guys just had ideal conditions to play in really. Today will be interesting and I'm with you, really looking forward to todays coverage.

I'll be working from home today which is killer!

Haven't you worked from home since Wednesday??? I wonder if I can teach from home?? Skype teaching.

This isnt match play so you wont have to kick yourself for long.

I am looking good at position #21 in the fantasy golf! Ok boys let's get er done this weekend :thumb:

Haven't you worked from home since Wednesday??? I wonder if I can teach from home?? Skype teaching.

Nah, had to hit the office and the field yesterday. I schedule meetings, build proposals, then present them. It's awesome actually as I don't ever really have to be anywhere until that day I have a meeting.

Anyway, Martin Kaymer looks so solid as the #1 golfer in the world. I like watching him play golf.

Nah, had to hit the office and the field yesterday. I schedule meetings, build proposals, then present them. It's awesome actually as I don't ever really have to be anywhere until that day I have a meeting.

Anyway, Martin Kaymer looks so solid as the #1 golfer in the world. I like watching him play golf.

Nice job as long as you have the meetings.

I do like Kaymer too. I think he will stay there for awhile, or at least I hope he does. He is a good number 1 to have.

TW makes a nice round of it on day 1 despite his putting issues. Phil does not do so well at +1. Interestingly enough, Phil will most likely pass TW in the rankings this week unless TW is officially back.

And I say he is!!!!

Frick! Tiger effin' Woods y'all. He's back! Finished out strong. Phil stumbled big time. What an idiot.

pretty strong statement there JB, I hope your right!

[video=youtube;-zDjD-4ziWo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zDjD-4ziWo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

[video=youtube;-zDjD-4ziWo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zDjD-4ziWo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I LOL'd big time at this. Don't know why. Oh wait, I do! :D

I think it would be fantastic if Ishikawa could pull this one off in light of the events in Japan right now, it would be a heck of a story!

what putter is Hunter Mahan using?

Ping IWI D66

thanks, I saw the bottom of it last night and thought for a second it was a Gambler because I couldnt see the designs on the bottom but I could see they were there. Then I saw an insert and knew it wasnt a gambler

Back