WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

I'm not a TW hater or superfan but if he starts making some of these putts (and he will), be ready for a dominant performance.

I finally picked some guys that are playing decent.Currently sitting at no. 13! Hope this keeps up through the rest of the tournament. Keep it up Hunter!

I'm not a TW hater or superfan but if he starts making some of these putts (and he will), be ready for a dominant performance.

That's what I'm talking about! TW throws the 1st round under par and he's back baby!!

That's what I'm talking about! TW throws the 1st round under par and he's back baby!!
I expected this from JB....but I knew it was coming.

Anyone know what happened to Phil toward the end of that first round? That sucks that he finished at +1, looked like he was swinging well yesterday.

so did I....'It's Tiger Woods!!!!' Only thing better woulda been Chris Rock coming out and going 'Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Woods y'all! Kinda dating myself there ....
I LOL'd big time at this. Don't know why. Oh wait, I do! :D

Anyone know what happened to Phil toward the end of that first round? That sucks that he finished at +1, looked like he was swinging well yesterday.

He's left handed? He's an idiot? He breaks my heart?

Seriously though, I don't know what happened b/c the Golf Channel is awesome about not showing golf.

He's left handed? He's an idiot? He breaks my heart?

Seriously though, I don't know what happened b/c the Golf Channel is awesome about not showing golf.
Yeah that sucks, he looked to really be swinging good yesterday after the storms past. He'll put up a good score today though. He's going to need to, I wouldn't imagine Hunter Mahan or anyone else up there at the top will be doing any one favors and coming back too far.

so did I....'It's Tiger Woods!!!!' Only thing better woulda been Chris Rock coming out and going 'Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Woods y'all! Kinda dating myself there ....

Now we're talking!!

Sam L. Jackson, he's in everything you know.

Look its P4B

tiger.jpg

Tiger_Keychain_Tiger_Wedding_Keychains_Tiger_Lover_Keychains_Wedding_Gifts.jpg

And his new key chain.

If you would be paying attention, you would see that I picked him to win. Hes T to the W man. He is BACK!

JB's on fire today! I'm still laughing!

I watched the first round on DVR late last night and I have to admit, A. Scott actually looked like he had a lot more conifedence in his putting stroke with that 10-foot long putter. In fact, he even started doing that thing again where after he makes a putt, he stares back down to where the ball was, as if he was saying "thank you" to the grass.

If you would be paying attention, you would see that I picked him to win. Hes T to the W man. He is BACK!
I love it when people who don't pay as close as attention see these posts from you and they take it literally. I picked him, not so sure I'd say I picked him to win, more like not to finish last, but yeah I picked him too.

I love it when people who don't pay as close as attention see these posts from you and they take it literally. I picked him, not so sure I'd say I picked him to win, more like not to finish last, but yeah I picked him too.

You pick him every single night the minute your head hits the pillow. You have a date with him and the back of your eyelids as you count sheep and reminisce about the time you drove past Isleworth.

You pick him every single night the minute your head hits the pillow. You have a date with him and the back of your eyelids as you count sheep and reminisce about the time you drove past Isleworth.
I felt something driving by those gates man. I'm telling you, it was real. Almost like TW has thought about me while driving on that very road.

I felt something driving by those gates man.

Im sure you did. Of course since that time, I had to boil the leather seats because I was afraid to sit there.

Hey Overton how about playing some decent golf today?

I have the Golf Channel on right now and they are showing the Puerto Rico Open and it is nice to see Duffy get a little TV time.

Im sure you did. Of course since that time, I had to boil the leather seats because I was afraid to sit there.
Sorry about that buddy, it's something I'm trying to address. I should have warned you and I could have sat on plastic.....

Not.gonna.happen.

Already +2 for the day. Overton coming up small. Maybe he can come on the forum and explain his poor play.

Back