MyCustomPutter Is Now Live - Never Compromise Gambler

Man I am having some terrible thoughts of a Gambler Straight now and a blacked out Royal later. These putters will be expensive once you throw in the divorce lawyer

Man I am having some terrible thoughts of a Gambler Straight now and a blacked out Royal later. These putters will be expensive once you throw in the divorce lawyer

You should be fine until you ask your wife to move over so the Gambler can have more room on the bed.

Thanks. It is supposed to come out second quarter, sometime, right?

That is correct.

Gambler Straight is a good thought and then you play the 2nd by ear and you can save the marriage....Of course it is also one less mouth to feed, so you save money each day...hehe

I wish they had the Boat with a 1/2 bend shaft. I love the face shape, but I just don't love the plumber's neck.

That is correct.

Gambler Straight is a good thought and then you play the 2nd by ear and you can save the marriage....Of course it is also one less mouth to feed, so you save money each day...hehe

Lol, I think you may be worse off JB. Whenever you want a nice peice of sweetness, and you beg GG, she just says

"Sure, I want one too"

OEM, have you ordered yours yet? I'm not a putter guy but I'm damn near close to pulling the trigger.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

The offer still stands that anybody that gets THP put on their putter gets a prize pack.
Is THEDUE simi-close to THP? lol

Last edited:
Nice! I can wait to see real pics.

Yeah I cant wait to see the real putter. Hopefully it looks even better when it gets here.

Thanks, thats the one I pulled the trigger on.

OEM - did you put our deal code in when you ordered? If so, I can hook you up with a gift cert to the store. Let me know. Also, if anyone else orders, put the code in! We'll hook you up!!

Dealer code for Blind 9 Golf is CY4YWZ.

Nice putter OEM. I'd be lying if I sat here and told you I wasn't thinking about ordering the one I made up yesterday. I know it lacks in color and all that, but to me, it looks great.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Nice putter OEM. I'd be lying if I sat here and told you I wasn't thinking about ordering the one I made up yesterday. I know it lacks in color and all that, but to me, it looks great.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Keep the same putter you made....And add a touch of Tarheel Blue or THP Green to it and you have a freaking winner. That thing was well done.

There are some pretty sweet designs on here already....well done blugold!

Keep the same putter you made....And add a touch of Tarheel Blue or THP Green to it and you have a freaking winner. That thing was well done.

Yeah, I may have to go and fool around with it a bit.

Yeah, the addition of a touch of color makes it really pop! Gawd, I think I may order it.

I saw yours and kind of regretted some of the decisions I made with mine. Love that blue on there and the white with it is awesome.

Really like that one TC. Is that the NC blue you went with?

I saw yours and kind of regretted some of the decisions I made with mine. Love that blue on there and the white with it is awesome.

No way bro, your putter is awesome. It's the perfect blend of JB and THP. You shouldn't want it any other way.

Really like that one TC. Is that the NC blue you went with?

You know it CL! I had one build yesterday and it was just black and white, lol. So I added a hint of color. I'm not the biggest fan of the heart, diamond, spade, club graphics on the neck, so whiting them out looks best to me.

Back