MyCustomPutter Is Now Live - Never Compromise Gambler

===== QUOTE thedue ====

Forgive me if this was brought up already, but how are you guy's getting the @ symbol in your name? I keep trying that and nothing under shift will take for me, for some reason.

===== /QUOTE ====

Which model putter are you trying to customize duey? I can only really mess around with the one model: The Royal. When I get to the point where I can click on the neck to put my words in, I just typed in the @ and it took it. Dunno man.

That was on the boat, but I'll dink around some more tonight if I get back home. Thanks for the info.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Everytime I try to post the dang link it just links to the page where you pick your model...frustratiing!

Last edited:
No way bro, your putter is awesome. It's the perfect blend of JB and THP. You shouldn't want it any other way.

You know it CL! I had one build yesterday and it was just black and white, lol. So I added a hint of color. I'm not the biggest fan of the heart, diamond, spade, club graphics on the neck, so whiting them out looks best to me.

If you don't like the graphics they may also look cool with the metallic silver paint it them. I think that color may be less obtrusive than white there. When I was messing around with it I tried that with the forged and straight words since I don't think I need to show off how it's forged.

Alright if this doesnt work Im just a lost cause.

http://www.nevercompromise.com/my-custom-putter/

EDIT: Hmmm takes me to this page all the time, guess I will just start a temp thread and play around with it until I get it figured out.

hahaha, hole~out, I was having the same problem yesterday bro, so I just emailed mine to JB, lol.

hahaha, hole~out, I was having the same problem yesterday bro, so I just emailed mine to JB, lol.

haha, this craps not good for my confidence.

Man, you guys have made some serious good lucking putters. I cannot wait to see who we get to send THP Prize packs to.

Man, you guys have made some serious good lucking putters. I cannot wait to see who we get to send THP Prize packs to.

I cant wait to see mine in person. Hopefully the next 2-3 weeks fly by. Lots of good designs in this thread as well.

Still working at it, but just not quite ther yet:

http://www.nevercompromise.com/my-custom-putter/?putter=royal&configStr=id_text:TD@THP^nc:color_20^spade_pattern:color_15^limited:color_16^address_line:color_16^circles:color_20^spade_and_club:color_15^logo_lines:color_16^id_color:color_15^heart_and_diamond:color_17^forged:color_20

Hey due I see your from NEB do not know if your into the Huskersor not but red and white looks pretty good to

I like following the Huskers, but not near as radical as 99.9% of the people here, lol. But then again I didn't come from here. To be honest, I see a lot of Husker golf bags, shoes and shirts, not many putters. I may have to give that a try, thanks.

Awesome looking putters guys and gals, and cool of patty to hook everyone up too! If only I could figure out how to post up my attempts.

Cannot wait to see what THPers got ordered.

Yeah same here, looking forward to the real pictures.

I'm still waiting for my order confirmation email. Hopefully I didn't screw something up.

I'm still waiting for my order confirmation email. Hopefully I didn't screw something up.

I didnt get an email either.

Back