Weekend. What's your plans for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is here again. What ya got going on?

It is here again. What ya got going on?

The weekend is here again!

I'm sticking close to home again as the wife is working Saturday and it is still too cold and wet for golf here. Hope to get out Saturday evening for dinner, maybe a steak somewhere.

How about you?

Driving range for the first time all year tomorrow!

Painting and drinking beer! And spending some quality time on THP.

TM demo day at golf galaxy! If I hit the R11 like I think I will, I just may add it to my bag! Plus, I may even get the 3 FW and Rescue... I'm soooooooooo excited!!

Working on building a new chassis for our Solar Car! This is going to be fun!

27 holes tomorrow at Hobbs Hole. Going put the Polara ball to the test. My R11 fairway wood is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow afternoon as well. Sunday, I am going to spend some time on the range with the new R11. After, 8 of us are going to have a little skins game. The weather is going to be really nice this weekend, so I am looking forward to a lot of golf and testing!

Tomorrow we'll be going to the race track :clapp: and then to the range/course for some golf!!

Saturday getting a hair cut because the wife said so , and maybe get out and play 18 & test these Polara balls , then Sunday playing a round with bulldog :D

Golf. Packing-yuck. More golf. Dinner with friends Saturdays for her birthday. It will be a good weekend.

Our short course practice facility opens tomorrow. I'll be working on the short game. :)

Practice wedge shots. Celebrate Calan's birthday. Sleep.

Son's black belt midterm until noon tomorrow, then I have to get the lawn ready for spring. Have to finish up a baseball shelf for a friend, then hopefully there is time left in the weekend for at least an hour on the range and nine holes.

Son's black belt midterm until noon tomorrow, then I have to get the lawn ready for spring. Have to finish up a baseball shelf for a friend, then hopefully there is time left in the weekend for at least an hour on the range and nine holes.

Good luck to your son. Black belt in what?

Going to shoot opening day for one of our local youth baseball leagues and then play some golf. Sunday I am going to go to a Cleavland Demo Day. YA BABY.

Hitting a course of some sort Saturday, gotta put these Polara balls into play. THP and probably some work & housework for the rest of the weekend.

Going to shoot opening day for one of our local youth baseball leagues and then play some golf. Sunday I am going to go to a Cleavland Demo Day. YA BABY.

Why would you bring a gun to a baseball game?

testing the polara golf balls and re listening to podcasts on THP. :)

Why would you bring a gun to a baseball game?
Im a sports photographer. I should say taking pictures. I have had some weird looks when I tell somone that I will be shooting their kid today.

Shooting= Slang for taking pictures.

Gotta work tomorrow. Don't know what's happening Sunday.

Could not resist, heading over to Reynolds Plantation to the TaylorMade Kingdom in a few hours for a once in a lifetime experience. Thanks again THP & TaylorMade. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back