Weekend. What's your plans for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking out some wedding venues Saturday and getting out for an early 18 on Sunday. Really looking forward to Sunday's round as I get to play with one of my best buddies.

first round to count of the year due to weather, work and wrist injury

No golf this weekend. Tonight I am watching the bulls beat miami.

Then sanding and finishing up some woodwork tomorrow, followed by drinks, dinner, and more drinks with friends tomorrow night. Sunday is an AM workout, followed by brunch with pals and then work.

Yard work, family time and then Mother's Day festivities. Maybe I get to the range tomorrow best case scenario, but lots of home time to make up for AC last weekend (and NE in a few weeks).

Typical weekend, work Saturday thru Monday............

Same thing every weekend, mom claims the car for half of saturday to shop groceries. May be able to play in the afternoon and on sunday, but the girlfriend's out so i have noone my age to play with, anyway.

Friday: golf lesson cancelled, get grocery shopping done instead

Saturday: son's little league game, daughter's dance class, daughter's little league game, son's Scout meeting, out with friends that night

Sunday: church, take the wife out for mother's day lunch, figure out something to do in the afternoon since we'll be so well rested from the rest of the weekend :)

The weather is not looking so good, even calling for a chance of snow Sunday. So I might be stuck to watching the Players. Going to look at a few used cars tomorrow. Probably will indulge in a few too many alcoholic drinks this weekend.

Delaware for wedding planning and Mothers Day but hopefully will get out to the range with my dad and maybe play 9 holes.

Busy freaking weekend. Chores, took the kids to the museum, did the shopping, and then my 15 year high school reunion last night. It actually wasn't that bad. Got home a bit late though and it cost me a round of golf today. Just couldn't drag myself out of bed at 4:45 today. Practice and hour yesterday and 2 hours today.

Finished work on Friday then had a drive over to the Lake District for the weekend as a surprise for Jen's birthday today. Couldn't have asked for a better weekend really, weather was fantastic (like the Belfry weekend last week), the accommodation was brilliant so we had a lovely relaxing time just chilling out and enjoying the scenery

Working on boat this weekend. Been so long since it was in the water I decided to wet it down and tune it up.

Worked at the course and golfed yesterday. Working with my PGA teacher today to get my new Callaway clubs dialed in plus a driver swing change and then some golf later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back