The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh crap, four posts in a row without using multiquote. Don't tell anyone!

EDIT: Now it's five.

biggsy showcasing some iron work.

Biggsy...loving the background music..AC/DC I believe.....???
Thats the best music to fire up on...period...

I may be fat but Mike Wiers little Bama sized self cant pull ass like this! BOOOOM BABY!!

christina-zimmer.JPG

I did not give you permission to use my name or HOTS.. (Honey On The Side) picture in your post....
Your starting to get close to the line 1T....

I cannot believe we have but a few more days left.

I cannot believe we have but a few more days left.

Agreed...I believe this particular event/contest has garnered the most attention in the shortest period of time....

I am having a backsplash installed on Tuesday, so I will have to kick the installers out around 1:45 so I can focus 6.24% of my brain soley on the task at hand...

You may want to read some home page articles and listen to some radio shows.

As we mentioned earlier, the questions will be THP based.

I'm with you JB, can't believe that by Wednesday am, we'll have the participants for the Morgan Cup. Man, this thing went from an idea to extremely real very quickly.

Personally, I can't wait to find out who's on my team so we can start getting our "bonding" on!

I want to say it again, but good luck to all those who decide to go for this. Take your time, read instructions carefully, and try to enjoy the process.

Personally, I can't wait to find out who's on my team so we can start getting our "bonding" on!

I have to say after P4B shot that video of your house, that may be the most disturbing post I have ever read.

But you are right, this is truly an awesome thing that is kicking into high gear though. I will say it now and again about 1000 more times. We wish we could do this for 200 people, but its not possible right now. However if you do not make it into the event itself, we are going to be having tons of fun at the event hanging out and will have some incredible contests to boot. All in all, an awesome golf weekend with or without the competition.

I think you guys need an old lady in the mix so everyone can eternally rag the person if I beat them in match play.

Last edited:
I am just really excited for all of you that get chosen, I am still a newbie so I don't think I will meet the qualifications this time around. Hopefully you will have more events like this in the future. I'd probably have a hard answering some questions anyway because I have spent so much time reading all the great information in the forums that I haven't even got into any of the radio shows or fantasy golf or pretty much any other feature of THP. This is like the #1 resource for golf. I can't wait to check out some of the radio shows this weekend now that I have a couple days off

I am just really excited for all of you that get chosen, I am still a newbie so I don't think I will meet the qualifications this time around. Hopefully you will have more events like this in the future. I'd probably have a hard answering some questions anyway because I have spent so much time reading all the great information in the forums that I haven't even got into any of the radio shows or fantasy golf or pretty much any other feature of THP. This is like the #1 resource for golf. I can't wait to check out some of the radio shows this weekend now that I have a couple days off

Dont forget you still have until Tuesday afternoon. Get in some golf discussions today and tour talk during the coverage and that could eat up 200 or so posts per day for the next two days. This is one event that is that freaking special.

Yeah man, think about it. Sitting here talking about golf for 8 hours. At least 20 posts an hour? thats 160 in a hearbeat.

Dont forget you still have until Tuesday afternoon. Get in some golf discussions today and tour talk during the coverage and that could eat up 200 or so posts per day for the next two days. This is one event that is that freaking special.

Which video? The irons, or the driver? Irons were AC/DC, driver was Guns 'n Roses.

You are right! It would give me time to research and discuss different things and have a better chance at answering those questions. For some reason I was thinking it ended tomorrow night I forgot it is the 15th. I definitely don't want to miss out on this if I can meet the requirements!

I'm scheduling Tuesday off myself and checking the weather, its looking like a sweet day in store. Guess I need to check my horoscope as well. Come on Tuesday!!

I have a funny feeling that these questions are going to turn into a crazy scavenger hunt for me. Im trying to remember everything I can but I doubt I'll be able to get it done!

I have a funny feeling that these questions are going to turn into a crazy scavenger hunt for me. Im trying to remember everything I can but I doubt I'll be able to get it done!

Time to study Thainer.

I love it. The northern folk are an interesting bunch.

They take video from the grass they hear "I want this view" or "you call that grass"
They get numbers on a monitor they hear "That is not golf"

Reviews are done with sims and taking at stock value sometimes.

These northern folk are just an angry bunch.

Haha, I just spotted this one. Were not an angry bunch, just short and bald as opposed to tall and toothless, lmao. The cold seeps into your bones up here for so long it does get under your skin after a while, but we's happy when it warms up :D

Great vids biggsy, if I could hit it that far Id be showing it too.

1 AC/DC and 2 Guns & Roses songs. Great motivational music. Glad you liked it.

I believe TC is going to come back with some Barbara Streisand.

1 AC/DC and 2 Guns & Roses songs. Great motivational music. Glad you liked it.

I believe TC is going to come back some Barbara Streisand.

possibly mixed in with some Micheal Buble!

Bring it TC, we need a little MeatLoaf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back