The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB:

Are the questions based on more so the newer articles and shows? I guess I have a small bit of catching up to do and just curious on what I should be listening to/reading.

Michael Buble - Haven't Met You Yet.

What a perfect song for TC.

Perhaps a perfect theme song for some THPers here shouting out to other THPers. Lol.

I don't even know who Michael Buble is. I'm not huge on listening to tunes when I play golf in sunny Florida, in my buddies simulator that doesn't have a sidespin feature so I can pretend to hit everything straight.

I've got some launch monitor videos of my own that will be making an appearance in the next few days.

I don't even know who Michael Buble is. I'm not huge on listening to tunes when I play golf in sunny Florida, in my buddies simulator that doesn't have a sidespin feature so I can pretend to hit everything straight.

I've got some launch monitor videos of my own that will be making an appearance in the next few days.

Remember to jack up the boost %age on the sims before you start playing.

Remember to jack up the boost %age on the sims before you start playing.

I don't play golf on sims Dent, I prefer to play on golf courses, lol.

I can't believe that come Wednesday morning, this thread will be hoppin'!!!! I'm stoked for you guys, what a cool opportunity.

I hope the sides are wide, we know how much you like to "cut" shank the ball.

You should check the accuracy videos again, the sidespin worked just fine and you don't see me cutting the ball, nope, all on target and all on video.

I hope the sides are wide, we know how much you like to "cut" shank the ball.

You should check the accuracy videos again, the sidespin worked just fine and you don't see me cutting the ball, nope, all on target and all on video.

The cut shank is a lethal shot. It's gonna piss you off when I beat you with it, hahaha.

You and I both know better, that's the beauty of all this smack talking. I try to convince folks that you stink with wedges, and you make fun of my ball striking. How ironic huh?

I don't play golf on sims Dent, I prefer to play on golf courses, lol.

I can't believe that come Wednesday morning, this thread will be hoppin'!!!! I'm stoked for you guys, what a cool opportunity.

It's gonna be great for everyone involved. The server is going to get overloaded with THP trash talk videos.

JB:

Are the questions based on more so the newer articles and shows? I guess I have a small bit of catching up to do and just curious on what I should be listening to/reading.

Oh man, you've got a bunch of shows to listen to Dent. We put out like 1 a week. Can't believe you got this far behind. You better pull some all nighters til Tuesday.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Oh man, you've got a bunch of shows to listen to Dent. We put out like 1 a week. Can't believe you got this far behind. You better pull some all nighters til Tuesday.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I know. I try to listen to the shows while I browse but I get so zoned in on posting the show is playing in the background and at the end I have no idea what anyone even said. I'm going to do some serious studying tonight.

JB:

Now you know I cant tell you that right?

Now you know I cant tell you that right?

what if he gave you this:
iStock_000005631178XSmall.red%20apple.jpg

I'm with you JB, can't believe that by Wednesday am, we'll have the participants for the Morgan Cup. Man, this thing went from an idea to extremely real very quickly.

Personally, I can't wait to find out who's on my team so we can start getting our "bonding" on!

I want to say it again, but good luck to all those who decide to go for this. Take your time, read instructions carefully, and try to enjoy the process.

its going to be the biggest frantic scavenger hunt ever - i HOPE that i have some knowledge of atleast a few questions - id like to think ive read atleast everything on the homepage atleast once - and listened to the radio shows.

But if there are multiple radio questions - were going to be here till midnight listening to podcasts trying to figure out why TC thinks jamie lovemark is on the up and up haha.

i just hope the server holds - can you imagine what would happen if THP goes down in the middle of all our searching lol. i think id cry.

Tick tock, tick tock...Tuesday is almost here. I'm ready to do some scavenging.

its going to be the biggest frantic scavenger hunt ever - i HOPE that i have some knowledge of atleast a few questions - id like to think ive read atleast everything on the homepage atleast once - and listened to the radio shows.

But if there are multiple radio questions - were going to be here till midnight listening to podcasts trying to figure out why TC thinks jamie lovemark is on the up and up haha.

i just hope the server holds - can you imagine what would happen if THP goes down in the middle of all our searching lol. i think id cry.

I'm sure this has been thought of.

Great now I get to listen to podcast, get in a few more post, test golf balls and play some golf, so much for any honey do's

So another day is ending and that leaves just a couple of more until we find out who will be headed into competition.

So another day is ending and that leaves just a couple of more until we find out who will be headed into competition.

2 and a half more days and the sound off thread BLOWS UP! To say this is getting exciting is an understatement.

I still have a checklist of things to do before I enter:

1) Get a new router
2) Talk to parents about it.

I still have a checklist of things to do before I enter:

1) Get a new router
2) Talk to parents about it.

I would say #2 is kind of important Dent.

I would say #2 is kind of important Dent.

Ya I have no idea why I haven't done so yet. I feel since I'm older and I'm paying for it it can kind of be that thing where I just go and do it, but I should still bring it up. I kind of brushed it through with them before and what its about but I honestly don't think they know this is a real thing because of how much is involved. :D

JB/GG is it ok to include another email with our entry if we happen to be selected? I can't use my hotmail or gmail since it is blocked at work. I will be at work when 2 comes around and I can only use my work email until 4 pm. Then after that can notice be sent to another email account if it is after 4? I don't have my work email setup on my phone and I can't view it at home.

JB/GG is it ok to include another email with our entry if we happen to be selected? I can't use my hotmail or gmail since it is blocked at work. I will be at work when 2 comes around and I can only use my work email until 4 pm. Then after that can notice be sent to another email account if it is after 4? I don't have my work email setup on my phone or can't view it at home. Thanks!

Of course and I am glad you brought that up. In our thread, we will have ask people to give that info as well as a phone number if that is easier as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back