WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

Rory with another wonderful Sunday.

He is 51st in accuracy
and 178th in distance.

I would say that is not great.

sad thing for donald is that he's so short that he can't just keep the thing in the bag and hit woods and hybrids off the tee, he has to hit driver and he just can't

That SS may just be the little confidence boost Watney needs to get it done this week. lol and as Im typing this Gary Koch pretty much says the same thing.

Ping's commercial
"Don't just hit it long, hit it Bubba Long"
:laughing:

for all the talk of sean foley's bad short game pupil's, buch harmon's mand DJ hasn't made a putt longer than 5 feet today.

That's b/c Watney is a Harmon disciple as well.

awesome overhead camera angle on the replay of watney's approach shot.

He is 51st in accuracy
and 178th in distance.

I would say that is not great.

Looked on his accuracy stats, they look weird to my eyes.
This is rounds, percentage, FW hit, FW missed.

12 65.48 55 84

12 rounds ought to equal a lot more...unless they count his rounds at the Matchplay as rounds played but not in his stats?

Either, looks to me like he's struggling with his swingplane. He's more inside than usually and comes down on top of hit.

whoa DJ

That was a great bunker shot from DJ right there.

That's b/c Watney is a Harmon disciple as well.

well one things for sure, there are two harmon guy's in the lead and foley's guys are no where to be found

what a huge huge putt by watney. wow, that was difficult and he needed it. can't say enough about it

Watney is pouring in those sandy's boy.

well one things for sure, there are two harmon guy's in the lead and foley's guys are no where to be found

Everytime someone talks about Foley I see this guy in my head:
beverly_hills_cop_i_303_404_paramount_pictures.jpg

Everytime someone talks about Foley I see this guy in my head:

nice. the third one was on hbo a few days ago. I love those movies, the first one taught me how to cuss :D

nice. the third one was on hbo a few days ago. I love those movies, the first one taught me how to cuss :D

The bannana in the tail pipe has to be one of my all time favorites. Pressure putt for DJ.

I really hope we get a playoff. the more the merrier

...watney is digging out some really challenging pars on the back nine. very impressive

Looks like Watney and DJ are having a "who can get the most up and downs from bad lies" competition.

DJ's adventure's in the sand may have just cost him another tournament

Watney looks as confident and focused as can be right now. those par saves have him carrying himself with a little extra right now. gotta like his chances

The year of the Euro is what we keep hearing. Second Tourney in a row that they kept talking about the field. 3 out of the top 5 right now are US players including the top 2.

Lets go watney. Never had a birdie in his career on 18.
Good drive. Step 1 complete.

The year of the Euro is what we keep hearing. Second Tourney in a row that they kept talking about the field. 3 out of the top 5 right now are US players including the top 2.

I never did jump on board with that whole "year of the euro" train of thought, but maybe Im just being patriotic.

I think the top euro's right now are far most consistant than the top american's. this is basically the first week in how many months that both gmac and the machine played poorly

Back