Next Food Challenge - JB or GG THP Radio

Ok how about JB and 10-15 hard boiled eggs in 15 minutes. Then he could still have half the show to talk.

I am all aboard the JB Eating Challenge idea. Here are some possibilities:

Anything he is allergic to.
McRibs
Oysters.
Hot Sauce ( I can supply this)

4 McRibs and a bowl of ice cream in 30. Although, you may hate McRibs after that.

I am all aboard the JB Eating Challenge idea. Here are some possibilities:

Anything he is allergic to.
McRibs
Oysters.
Hot Sauce ( I can supply this)

Dude seriously? Again, its supposed to be a fun challenge, not make someone sick.

Dude seriously? Again, its supposed to be a fun challenge, not make someone sick.

I was kidding with the allergies.

What, no love for oysters?

I think either 6 double cheeseburgers and a large fry or 4 McRib sandwiches would be fair. All within 30 minutes.

I'll agree with that, I think if I was JB I would go with the 4 McRibs, there would be less bun to go through and as we know that can be your downfall.

JB after finishing the first show I have a hunch you syringed some alcohol into those hotdogs :D

I think either 6 double cheeseburgers and a large fry or 4 McRib sandwiches would be fair. All within 30 minutes.

Lets see 4 McRibs. That way he will enjoy it. JB, I am taking up your man card if you cannot do that in 30 minutes.

Ida know.... Don't get me wrong I think the world of GG but an eating challenge at the Outing could be epic. But I'd vote for something not very messy lol. Or, if I were JB I wouldn't bring the McRib like taste into this. No reason to get the McRib involved.

6 Double Cheeseburgers and a shake... Now that'd be a challenge.

Dont make the poor guy eat something he loves. Then he runs the risk of never wanting to look at one again, but then again maybe thats the point.

Have biggsy (since isnt to far away, i think) come over and talk on the show while both you and JB do a challenge? Ribs for you and McRibs for him.

Rep to be added. The McRibs are sacrid. well to some of us. lol.

Dont make the poor guy eat something he loves. Then he runs the risk of never wanting to look at one again, but then again maybe thats the point.

Ida know.... Don't get me wrong I think the world of GG but an eating challenge at the Outing could be epic. But I'd vote for something not very messy lol. Or, if I were JB I wouldn't bring the McRib like taste into this. No reason to get the McRib involved.

now THAT makes it tougher!!

Have biggsy (since isnt to far away, i think) come over and talk on the show while both you and JB do a challenge? Ribs for you and McRibs for him.

BooYah!

Hmm. JB, do you like french fries? If so, you could try 2 large orders of Five Guys Fries in 30. THAT would be impressive.

I think 6 double cheeseburgers and a shake is the way to go!

I dont think eating just 4 McRibs will make him hate them. Maybe if he ate 7 or 8 but dont think 4 will do any harm to the McRib love.

I'll agree with that, I think if I was JB I would go with the 4 McRibs, there would be less bun to go through and as we know that can be your downfall.

Still a lot of bread.

Lets see 4 McRibs. That way he will enjoy it. JB, I am taking up your man card if you cannot do that in 30 minutes.

I think you must have one first if you are going to take mine right?

Dairy is a dangerous thing in eating contests for me.

FL is a pretty big state. He is over 3 hours away.

I think thats too easy. 7 is the ticket.

I have been known to eat frail pale kids in golf, why not this many sandwiches right?

I have been known to eat frail pale kids in golf, why not this many sandwiches right?

I can neither confirm nor deny this statement. But I personally think I could do 6. So if youre a champ, do 7. Lets see 7!

I think on your next round of golf you take what you shot over par and that is how many Double Cheese burgers you eat.

Ohhhhhhh. See then gotta leave dairy out. Dairy is dangerous period for me lol. I think we can relate there. Still ith the zingers lol

Still a lot of bread.

I think you must have one first if you are going to take mine right?

Dairy is a dangerous thing in eating contests for me.

FL is a pretty big state. He is over 3 hours away.

Back