Next Food Challenge - JB or GG THP Radio

I can neither confirm nor deny this statement. But I personally think I could do 6. So if youre a champ, do 7. Lets see 7!

Do we have to tell you the results or will you listen to the radio show?

Yo quiero Taco Bell?

Maybe some burritos, soft shell tacos, hard shell tacos, some retried beans, etc

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I like the 6 double cheese burgers and a large fry. Because really, there is always room for french fries.

How about 4 double cheeseburgers, a 6 piece mcnugget and 1 large fry?

Yo quiero Taco Bell?

Maybe some burritos, soft shell tacos, hard shell tacos, some retried beans, etc

What goes in hot comes out hot, I think I will pass...hehe

Sweet, its done, McDonalds fries are like crack, you can't have just one, and then the next thing you know there gone.

Yummy McDonald's chicken nuggets! So tasty!

sorry-to-gross-you-out-but-mcdonalds-chicken-nuggets-used-to-be-made-of-this-pink-goop.jpg

Sweet, its done, McDonalds fries are like crack, you can't have just one, and then the next thing you know there gone.

Agreed. The fries will be super easy to do. Like I said, there is always room for fries.

I like it!

UH OH!!

I honestly think he will be able to do that one easy. Maybe need to go to 5 burgers. Either way, its going to be an awesome radio show.

I am a little worried it will be too easy but sometimes the pressure gets to you so I feel good about this one.

Lol. They always look at me funny after I order a diet coke to go along with my meal.

Don't forget the diet coke lol

This challenge will be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think if JB can do his challenge then GG needs to do the ribs out the outing. :D :D :D

UH OH!!

I honestly think he will be able to do that one easy. Maybe need to go to 5 burgers. Either way, its going to be an awesome radio show.

Its actually 8 burgers remember. They are doubles, with buns and cheese.

Don't forget the diet coke lol

Absolutely.

Four McDonald's double cheeseburgers should be a breeze, even with fries. Four double quarter pounders would be a real test. I bet I could do it, but leave the shake out of it.

Kevin

C'mon JB they are only lil McDonald cheeseburgers, we are not talking double quarter pounders. and you have 30 minutes.. should be real easy to do. Just no wheat buns please!!!

Thats gonna have to be one BIG diet coke to wash that meal down buddy.

Back