Next Food Challenge - JB or GG THP Radio

JB is doing the challenge, right? If it's GG I say the grease in the McD's doubles gets to her. They're kind of slimy.

Kevin

JB is doing the challenge, right? If it's GG I say the grease in the McD's doubles gets to her. They're kind of slimy.

Kevin

How dare you. That is just delicious.

What if you added a McGangBang in?

images.jpg

How about 4 double cheeseburgers, a 6 piece mcnugget and 1 large fry?

I wonder if I could do that...

How dare you. That is just delicious.

I agree. I ate three of them the other day, before I started my Morgan Cup diet. But gentle ladies usually don't like that grease running down there hands. I say hands because I eat them two at a time.

Best thing about them is they're a buck.

Kevin

I agree. I ate three of them the other day, before I started my Morgan Cup diet. But gentle ladies usually don't like that grease running down there hands. I say hands because I eat them two at a time.

Best thing about them is they're a buck.

Kevin

Do you think we are going to easy on him with the 4 double cheeseburgers 6 piece mcnugget and a large fry? Should it be 6 burgers or maybe a 10 piece mcnugget?

I missed the 6 piece in there. Make that a 10. But seriously, the doubles are not that big. You don't think McD's is giving out a big sandwich for a buck, do you?

Kevin

I missed the 6 piece in there. Make that a 10. But seriously, the doubles are not that big. You don't think McD's is giving out a big sandwich for a buck, do you?

Kevin

That's what I thought. I think he is just trying to make it easy so he can do it with no problem. I swear he has said on here that he can easily eat 6 double cheese burgers.

That's what I thought. I think he is just trying to make it easy so he can do it with no problem. I swear he has said on here that he can easily eat 6 double cheese burgers.

They're like three good size bites. I think the patties are only 1.5 oz.

Kevin

This better be a fair challenge. Maybe I will say 10 piece nugget. Although I Think 6 burgers is better but I am not sure he will go for that.

Maybe he'll go for 5 burgers and 10 nuggets...

This better be a fair challenge. Maybe I will say 10 piece nugget. Although I Think 6 burgers is better but I am not sure he will go for that.

The patties are 1.6 oz. The sandwich itself is 5.8 oz. I think anything less than 2 pounds of food in a half hour and he's scamming you. Doesn't he eat ice cream a half gallon at a time?

Kevin

I say 4 third pound burgers and a 10 piece.

I have only eaten McDonalds once in the last 3.5 years. I had a chicken sandwich in the Houston airport on the way down to WPB last September. Other than that, I have not touched anything from McDonalds since 2008. I feel strangely curious to see if I can do the challenge.....

Kevin

They're like three good size bites. I think the patties are only 1.5 oz.

Kevin

I was under the impression that they are 1/4 lb precooked or right around there. Plus the bun.

Im not trying to make it too easy.

And I would like to know the average weight of the people saying that this is too easy?

I just got a phone call from Rex Grossman. he says 6. Ida know, just sayin.

A svelt 235. LOl. Svelt, is that even how you spell it?

And I would like to know the average weight of the people saying that this is too easy?

Back