Next Food Challenge - JB or GG THP Radio

I say 4 third pound burgers and a 10 piece.

My apologies to our metric country members (especially to the north). Let me translate... Four .1497 kg burgers & a 10 piece Chicken McNougget.

Google tells me the patties on Big Macs and Doubles are 1.6 oz each. The sandwich total is 5.8.

Kevin

My apologies to our metric country members (especially to the north). Let me translate... Four .1497 kg burgers & a 10 piece Chicken McNougget.

:laughing:

Thanks man that really helped. I have to say I'm 6'3" 235, and there is no way I could eat 4 double cheeseburgers, 10 McNuggest and fries. NO WAY! Plus this is about a resonable eating challenge not impossible.

Google tells me the patties on Big Macs and Doubles are 1.6 oz each. The sandwich total is 5.8.

Kevin

Perfect. I think this seems pretty fair.

6 double cheeseburgers

Or

4 double cheeseburgers + 10 piece nuggets + Fries

Or

5 double cheeseburgers + 10 piece nuggets

If you go with 6 McDoubles, you can save like $2.50 lol
Perfect. I think this seems pretty fair.

6 double cheeseburgers

Or

4 double cheeseburgers + 10 piece nuggets + Fries

Or

5 double cheeseburgers + 10 piece nuggets

Do any of those in a half an hour and you'll make fat people everywhere proud.

Kevin

Do any of those in a half an hour and you'll make fat people everywhere proud.

Kevin

hehe. Since marriage, I am getting there.

GG can do it, 2 racks are easy, half the weight of the meat is bone., You'd be lucky if you got a pound, maybe pound and a quarter from 2 racks of babybacks

This. I just ate some ribs the other day. No problem doing 2 racks

when was the last time anyone had a mcd's double cheese burgers?
theyre tiny
im 5'9 170 and i can power thru a few of those no problem

We want another challenge, and no there is no way she can eat that much. I don't know if I could eat two racks and I am a pig.

I don't think the challenge is hard enough, but I'm only guessing. I weigh 170lbs (I don't think that means too much) and can eat 2 double cheeseburgers, a large diet coke, and a large fry in less than ten minutes while driving. The nuggets and fries are the easy part. Maybe the nuggets should be conditional with hot mustard (though it's not all that hot).

Is there a bet involved?

Just heard the hotdog challenge and PLEASE GG don't do it! It was painful listening to you with the hotdogs.... Wheat buns..... NO WAY!
I know how horrible it feels with too much food in my stomach. Although I did have quite a few laughs listening.
I am sure you can find plenty more great challenges...

JB, if you can eat that you have bigger cojones than me, just the smell from a McD's while driving by makes me want to pull over and toss my cookies

OK just got through the thread. Man I could eat the racks over the McDonalds. That grease is tasty but it just sits in your stomach like a brick. Good luck on this one JB. I know I couldn't do it

I usually order 3 at a time(when it's a meal) I'm a light weight at 165-170. I think he will be able to do it. But then again it will tough to choke down 6 of those little greasy bastards.

For a quick snack on the go I usually just grab 2. Honestly late at night sometimes me and a few buddies after a night always rendezvous at mcd's along with 15 other people. At that time it usually takes me like 15-20 mins to finish 1 dub chez.

this has been hilarious! i just got in and catched up - 2 racks of ribs - hmm i worked for a rib joint many years ago - with sides and a full rack and i was full... so i could probably power through a 2nd rack. not sure a 5' 100 lb woman could though.

I think JB should do an eating contest! but not burgers (did anyone see the family guy where peter stroked out eating burgers?!!?)
3 racks for a man would be tough.

Is 5 hot dogs more than 5 McD's doubles? Gotta make sure JB gets a little tougher challenge than GG.

Your typical 8 to a pack hot dog is 2 oz. With a bun that's similar to a double cheese.

Kevin

Your typical 8 to a pack hot dog is 2 oz. With a bun that's similar to a double cheese.

Kevin

So 6 doubles does sound about right then.

Edit: Might need a new thread or thread title change, so no one else thinks it's GG eating the 6 burgers.

Back