Your Masters Champions Dinner Menu?

littlepingman

Reaction score
If you were the defending Masters champion what are serving at the Champions Dinner?

I'd choose a traditional Turkish menu.

Akdeniz Salatasi
Moussaka
Kebabs of beef, chicken and lamb.
Kazan Dibi

I'm gonna go with home-cooking.

Homemade noodles and chicken, homemade rolls, mashed potatoes, and something fried, probably chicken. I would also request that Paula Dean cook it for me and present to me on a pure silver platter while wearing a hot pink, and horribly tacky, giant sequin dress.

Lithuanian Zeppelins in crackling sauce and Spurgas.

Turkey.
Turkey is appropriate for all occasions. And I want to carve that bad boy too. I'ld tell people it's the only slice you'll see me hit that week.

I'd have the traditional Chinese buffet. Lot's of fried things in sugary sauces and some pizza hut to go with it. (kidding of course)

We all know that if J.B. Holmes won it it would be Taco Bell serving it up.

But for reals, I'd probably have some traditional southern foods, fried catfish, chicken, and various vegetables. Sort of like a "fancy" meat and 3.

Would Thai food be appropriate (since I'm half Thai) in Georgia?

If so, a little appetizer of Chicken Satay, entree of Pad Ped with Beef and a little mango & sticky rice for dessert. Of course served with Thai Iced Tea.

Ya know if it has to be traditional I'm going with Ribeye or Prime Rib, garlic mashed potatoes w/gravy and a nice Apple Pie ala mode for dessert.

Hmmm Phil won, he plays out of Arizona, so I'd think traditional southwest cooking. Baja style fish tacos, barbacoa, flan

Prime Rib
Asparagus
Mashed Taters
Apple Pie
and a lot of wine and beer

How much can one person choose?

If there was no limit, mine would include:

Lighly battered fried shrimp
A nice pork roast, onion, potato and baby carrots in with it
Sweet potato casserole (no nuts)
Green beans
Mac & Cheese
Bread of some sort
Sweet tea
An assortment of southern pies: lemon, chocolate, apple
Coffee to go with dessert

Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm....

Chipotle's burritos
McRibs
Mongolian barbecue

Rack of Lamb
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Caesar Salad
French Onion Soup
Creme Brule

Nebraska Beef and lots of it!!!

My Master's Supper:

-calamari
-Grilled ribeye
-Asparagus
-Garlic Mashed potatoes

-Cookies n' cream ice cream

Shrimp Cocktail
Ribeyes
Lobster
Asparagus
Roasted Cauliflower
Rice Pilaf
Tiramisu

Chipotle's burritos
McRibs
Mongolian barbecue

Fantastic choices. I'm sure they'd pull some McRibs out of the McDonalds freezer in Kentucky or where ever they keep those things when not in season for the Masters Champ!

Being that Chipotle started here in Denver, and I go there about once a week, I'll try and eat one in your honor Smallville.

LOVE IT!

So I have to add to mine since I didn't think about the "limits" or lack there of as it should be:

I'd like the Brazilian bar-b-que I think they call it. Where all the waiters just walk around with meat on sticks and cut you pieces?!?!?! Yeah I'd like that too.

Fantastic choices. I'm sure they'd pull some McRibs out of the McDonalds freezer in Kentucky or where ever they keep those things when not in season for the Masters Champ!

Being that Chipotle started here in Denver, and I go there about once a week, I'll try and eat one in your honor Smallville.

LOVE IT!

So I have to add to mine since I didn't think about the "limits" or lack there of as it should be:

I'd like the Brazilian bar-b-que I think they call it. Where all the waiters just walk around with meat on sticks and cut you pieces?!?!?! Yeah I'd like that too.

You mean Rodisio Grill Spiff? Just ate there a couple of weeks ago. Love the grilled chicken livers and hearts!

Dreamland ribs from Tuscaloosa Alabama, ain't nothing like 'em no where.
Light bread
Banana pudding
Sweet tea

You mean Rodisio Grill Spiff? Just ate there a couple of weeks ago. Love the grilled chicken livers and hearts!

That's one of them! There's also another one that used to be in the Denver West area... Love that Brazillian bar-b-que!

So does this Champions dinner happen on Wednesday night?

One word:
Turgoodukfowmalsinquaparquabantenuck

MmmMmm good

Sushi
Americanized Japanese food (buffet style)
Wasabi bar
Sapporo beer and Sake
Fortune cookies

I'd say go with a Garbage plate

2 Burgers
Mac Salad
Home Fries
Hot sauce

garbage-plate.jpg

I would do a mis-mash of different cuisines from 4 corners of US.

Texas BBQ
New England Clambake
Crawfish
California Suchi (as Terry Bradshaw would say)

Rib Eye Steak
Lobster Tail
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Asparagus
Salad

Back