Vibrant Golf Introduction

Vibrant is definitely bringing the goods!!!

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

I'm so lazy...I have this beautiful blacked out SeeMore sitting in my golf bag in the next room over, and I still haven't snapped any photos.

Just a warning, the pictures really don't do the vibranted shaft justice. The shaft matches the black of the Iomic perfectly.
img2317c.jpg

img2936y.jpg

They were also able to add some weight to the head to make this thing, a heavy putter!

Looking good WM!

Holy crap, these are SICK!!

xFT's 52/56/60*
DG Spinner shafts, Vibrant Pearl White
Lamkin Blue/White Grips
Blue Ferules

IMG_0341.jpg

Anyone get the Black Spun Chrome done? Looking for pics other than their sample photo.

I am getting a set of irons done by these guys, will post some pictures once I get them.

..Those wedges with the white shafts look really nice by the way!!

Hi Everyone.

I just wanted to post a sample of our Standard Line Teal. I finally got around to getting a studio shot of the sample shaft.

colorsample_vcs_teal.jpg

It has taken us a while to settle into our new place. but hopefully i will be able to update this thread with pictures of what we have been working on.

Thanks Yall

Just talked to Willis and it looks like I am going to get my Mizuno BC-6 done with a yellow shaft and some paint fill on the head. Will keep you updated and of course pictures when the time comes!

Just talked to Willis and it looks like I am going to get my Mizuno BC-6 done with a yellow shaft and some paint fill on the head. Will keep you updated and of course pictures when the time comes!

Nice! Looking forward to seeing it!

Id be a liar if if I said those werent SICK! Absolutely awesome clubs man. I think those are the best so far, especially with that golf bag. DAMN man.

Great looking shafts. I have those on my wedges (color) and love them.

Forgot to mention, I installed my Spinners today. The ferrules were too small, and I had to grind the finish off to get them in the wedge head. With the coating on, even the .370 ferrules barely fit. So I guess we will see how that goes.

That is by far the most beautiful club, grip, bag combo I have ever seen! I wanted to do something like that with the mizzy's but I just couldn't pull the trigger, great job and great looking clubs.

Wow! Stunning set of clubs!
Good luck with your new setup.

Xtylerx-those look great!

Those look absolutely wonderful!

Those irons are just awesome looking. Best iron/grip, bag combo to date.

Your set is one of my favorite sets also. Our blue matches the heads perfectly.

That bag is the icing on the cake though.

Willis

Wow dude, thats awesome!

Back