MyCustomPutter Is Now Live - Never Compromise Gambler

Is it bad that when I'm sitting here customizing a putter I'm making it match my shoes? lol.

Two nights ago I had a dream and Mr. Blind 9 and I were going to customize some Gamblers. But I couldn't decide what to do - paralyzed with indecision - what paint fills, what stamping... so I didn't end up getting one. Maybe it's better classified as a nightmare?

Also, just a heads up - in case you don't know - when the Dinero comes out (in April - their exact words were, "in the second quarter"), we understand that the production for the Gambler will stop. So they are not limited in number, but limited in the amount of time you have to order.

Skim shady time but does anyone have pics of the entire Dinero line? I have only seen the anser type head

Don't know if this is the right place to put this but...

I stopped at the golf shop after work and had a chance to finally roll a Gambler. They have the entire line but only the Royal was without plastic on the head. Very soft feeling putter. A little light for me (it also had a strage feeling to it but that may be due to the plastic still being on the grip). I didn't think the store was noisy but I didn't really hear much at contact. Nice feeling. They have $299.99 as the price. Makes the custom option not seem so bad at $349. You probably don't get a hat or certificate, probably not your choice of covers, and it was just a stock grip.

To keep it on topic some, I cannot get my custom to save/email me my thoughts on how I'd customize one. It keeps saying it has emailed them to me but never show up in my inbox or spam folder. Still, fun site to play with. :smile:

Two nights ago I had a dream and Mr. Blind 9 and I were going to customize some Gamblers. But I couldn't decide what to do - paralyzed with indecision - what paint fills, what stamping... so I didn't end up getting one. Maybe it's better classified as a nightmare?

Also, just a heads up - in case you don't know - when the Dinero comes out (in April - their exact words were, "in the second quarter"), we understand that the production for the Gambler will stop. So they are not limited in number, but limited in the amount of time you have to order.

Interesting. I have a few questions regarding this entire Never Compromise 2011 line of putters.

1) What are the differences between the dinero and gambler lines besides the cosmetics i.e. are they different materials, finishes, inserts (in the dinero as the gambler doesn't have an insert)?
2) Do we have any idea of what the 3rd part of the series will be? I have read that they were supposedly 3 parts to the lineup.
3) It seems in some of the pictures from the Gambler line that some have a dark finish (almost like a black pearl finish), is this lighting? Or do they truly have putters in a dark finish that cannot be ordered?
4) Where in the heck can I putt with one of these as I cannot make the May outing? I live in Atlanta, GA

Been really anxious to pull the trigger on one of these custom Straights that are offered but wanted to do a little more research. Any insight offered from any of the THP community would be greatly appreciated.

Interesting. I have a few questions regarding this entire Never Compromise 2011 line of putters.

1) What are the differences between the dinero and gambler lines besides the cosmetics i.e. are they different materials, finishes, inserts (in the dinero as the gambler doesn't have an insert)?

The Dinero line is the 2nd generation you can see pictures of it in a thread here.

2) Do we have any idea of what the 3rd part of the series will be? I have read that they were supposedly 3 parts to the lineup.

We cannot discuss embargoed equipment here, however there will be a 3rd line and as soon as we are able to, we will announce it.

3) It seems in some of the pictures from the Gambler line that some have a dark finish (almost like a black pearl finish), is this lighting? Or do they truly have putters in a dark finish that cannot be ordered?

As mentioned previously in our custom pictures thread there are some darker finishes and those are custom. Blind9 has mentioned to contact them for assistance with those.

4) Where in the heck can I putt with one of these as I cannot make the May outing? I live in Atlanta, GA

They were at the last outing for those that were in attendance and a small amount of stores will get a handful of putters in to try. I would check out PGA Superstore in your area and call a few places. You should be able to find a place to try them.

Been really anxious to pull the trigger on one of these custom Straights that are offered but wanted to do a little more research. Any insight offered from any of the THP community would be greatly appreciated.

I answered each question above.

I love it Nate.

Man my customized putter looks great! Now for the $350 to drop...

Yoccos maybe a different color then white on the words? Otherwise I really like it. Man everybody who submits one I like better then the one I did.

How did I miss this was live now. Some great designs!

Ok, changed it up. It's easy to go a bit crazy on the design and maybe over do it. Kept the face and back a bit cleaner and used the color on the bottom.

2nd Attempt

Ok, changed it up. It's easy to go a bit crazy on the design and maybe over do it. Kept the face and back a bit cleaner and used the color on the bottom.

2nd Attempt

I love it.

Some great looking putters in here. Me I like the simple red & black look on the Flush.

My head says order! My wallet says no way!

Think this might be the winner....will give it a day to make sure.

Putter3.jpg

Putter2.jpg

Thats what I was thinking but I wanted some variety lol. I mean I do love the Yellow and Red though.

Yoccos maybe a different color then white on the words? Otherwise I really like it. Man everybody who submits one I like better then the one I did.

Thanks man! I thought it looked phenominal. I'm seriously considering it.

I like the red and yellow!

Hahhahahaha. I did one in Bears colors it was ok. I thought I go Arizona State colors and they turned out much better. Such a sick putter.

Redskins colors. I thought you were a Bears fan lol

That looks sick man. I love that model as well, it's a tough choice to be honest.

Think this might be the winner....will give it a day to make sure.

Putter3.jpg

Putter2.jpg

Has anyone that ordered a putter got any kind of email communications or updates yet?

Never Compromise Gambler Custom

Never Compromise Gambler Custom

Has anyone who ordered a Gambler Custom gotten a ship notification yet? I know they said (and are still listing on the website) estimated delivery in 2-3 weeks but I am impatient and I know they had multiple delays in opening the site and am hoping they do not run into delays in shipping these beauties...

If you have gotten a ship notification, when did you order? I ordered March 11th at 2:30pm and will post when it ships.

Merged this with the custom putter thread.

Back