Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2011 (Spoilers)

Congrats on the early lead guys...I hate you haha...Kidding, kiddding.

My team is sinking quick... I need a lifejacket

Princeton is making me a sweat a little here.

I goofed - I entered my bracket yesterday at the ESPN site, but I managed to miss the fact that I needed to enter the group name to get in the THP group which is now locked. I guess there won't be a window where it is unlocked to get in, so I will just see how I fare from the sidelines. I had Louisville going out in rd 2, so not too bad hurt by the upset there.

That was a lot closer than I was thinking it would be... close KU

We ended up with 136 people in this year, blowing away last years 64. Can't wait to learn what the prize is this year!

I HATE LOUISVILLE!!!

I had them in the final four...

Good luck everyone else.

Thank god kentucky edged out princeton... although I have kentucky losing to WV anyways.

Edit: Great job kokogirl, but you have Florida winning the whole thing so good luck. You may need it.

What do THP prize packs generally consist of?

Lots of greatness!

Could be hats, balls, tees, clothes, gloves, training aids or any varitaion of that.

Nice! Thanks.

I think I had Louisville losing to Duke in the championship. So BOOM goes my bracket... But who knows if Duke pulls it off, I'm sure many others picked Duke too but I'm 90% sure I'm done.

What do THP prize packs generally consist of?

Depending on the event, it could be a club, clothes, hats, balls, etc...

We really try and pack a box full.

Depending on the event, it could be a club, clothes, hats, balls, etc...

We really try and pack a box full.

Doesn't surprise me, this place is awesome! Thanks for answering.

Looks like Vandy is trying to sink my bracket even more.

Well crap. They said there has been atleast 1 #12 over #5 upset for the last I think 9 years and looks like it holds true.

Loving the Richmond upset! My best friend from high school went there for college, so I had to pick them...I went a step further and put them in the Sweet 16. It's looking good now!

Well crap. They said there has been atleast 1 #12 over #5 upset for the last I think 9 years and looks like it holds true.

That temporarily moved me from T42 to T15.

Loving the Richmond upset! My best friend from high school went there for college, so I had to pick them...I went a step further and put them in the Sweet 16. It's looking good now!

Nice picking!

I have missed 4 so far. Morehead st, temple, Richmond then had Lville going to sweet 16 so missed that to.

I cant believe Kokogirl has got them all right so far!! Nicely done!

Alright I'm 15th right now I will take that, put Koko girl with 100% crazy! Happens every year.

Nice picking!

I have missed 4 so far. Morehead st, temple, Richmond then had Lville going to sweet 16 so missed that to.

I cant believe Kokogirl has got them all right so far!! Nicely done!

That is some awesome picking Koko. :clapp:

Well I have pretty much destroyed myself half way through the first day...AWESOME.

Back