Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2011 (Spoilers)

U gotta love this time of year!! What a day- vandy blows a 16 pt lead; Kentucky squeaks by; Louisville out in thefirst round? Hah- tomorrow should bring more excitement!

Tapping and talking since 2010.

13th as of this moment. And leading the round by round challenge so far; I will take it!!

Yay t3. I knew I should've taken Kansas though. Boo Louisville. Blacklisted for life. Your dead to me.

From the iPhone.

The money's made the second weekend and after. As long as you have your final 4 intact, and most of the 8 and 16 after the first weekend, you still have a good chance. The point values go up each round so you could win every first round game and if you only have one team reach the F4, you won't have a chance. It's nice to have a few 'bonus' points by picking an upset or two, but no one will win during the first weekend.

Good point StL. On that note - very glad I already had Louisville going out in round 2!!

Sitting pretty good as of right now. Thanks a lot Louisville!

my bracket pretty much blew up last night. I have St John's and Missou going to the elite 8. OUCH!

my bracket pretty much blew up last night. I have St John's and Missou going to the elite 8. OUCH!

St John's and Louisville killed my bracket, oh well!!!

Ouch. I only had Mizzou winning one game, and that was after listening to the "experts".

I made out better than I originally thought...only team that hurt me was Louisville as I had them into the sweet 16. I think I had 3 other picks wrong so far, but I had all of them losing in the next round. UCONN put a beatdown on Bucknell, looking good!

Maybe oakland can oull off a win over texas? At least I had st johns losing.

Good gosh kokogirl and TWShoot are killing it! Great job you two!

Altough I'm hanging in there by a string, it's probably been my best bracket in the past few years so far

The texas oakland game was the only game that I picked because I liked a team. I wanted Memphis to have an easier opponent.

Good gosh kokogirl and TWShoot are killing it! Great job you two!

Altough I'm hanging in there by a string, it's probably been my best bracket in the past few years so far

they'll lose it soon. I've only lost one sweet 16 so I'm still sitting tight but I would have loved to win two of those games last night. I think everyone is still in it, just depends on your champion.

they'll lose it soon. I've only lost one sweet 16 so I'm still sitting tight but I would have loved to win two of those games last night. I think everyone is still in it, just depends on your champion.

Exactly, right now I'm at 90 points sitting at 117th but 22nd is only 30 points ahead.. not too hard to make a comeback easily.

We ended up with 136 people in this year, blowing away last years 64. Can't wait to learn what the prize is this year!

Booby prize, booby prize, I want a booby prize! (cause it's the only thing I've got a chance to win :D)

Texas had a 15 point lead with 3 minutes left, now its only 6 points with a minute left. Uh oh.

Sitting at 90 points as well. Rough first day. But honestly I could care less. MY ZAGS WON! I will take 4 or 5 more wins and you can have the rest :)

Knew I should have taken Michigan. Changed it right before I submitted, hate when that happens. There destroying Tennessee right now. Up by 30.

Knew I should have taken Michigan. Changed it right before I submitted, hate when that happens. There destroying Tennessee right now. Up by 30.

Cool, I took Michigan. Gotta make a good pick once in a while, right?

You will bs callin me an expert when this thing is all over :D

the only thing I will ever call you an expert in is shotgunning a beer

Back