Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Watch out everyone...turns out 3 of the Team 3 and 1/2 Men are all on the sam Morgan Cup team.....that spells trouble for everyone else in the Saturday afternoon scramble!

I would have to agree. we will hoist Spank after our big win just to see what its gonna be like hoisting the Morgan Cup

I get in at 11:36am at PBI. I figure that should be plenty of time to get to the course and ready to play by 1.

I would have to agree. we will hoist Spank after our big win just to see what its gonna be like hoisting the Morgan Cup

That'll be one heavy cup then. I'd rather hoist you since you're built more like a 3 iron.

I am playing with Spank's friend, and Fildini's friend on Sunday. Just trying to find out who you are. Feel free to reply here, or shoot me a PM.

Yoccos - I was playing the "when to book the flight game" for a while. I ultimately booked through an airline's site (United) b/c they price match - so if the fare that I ended up getting (which was not flexible b/c we had to arrange child care) ends up going down, I'll get the difference + 10% back from United (supposedly). I just checked - the fare went up by $50 so I'm so far all good. I do hope it ends up going down so we can get some $ back - but at least my tkts are booked! Just some food for thought. Also when I was price shopping, I found that the on line travel sites offered the same price as the direct airlines. I checked prices on those sites first, then booked straight on the airline's site. Good luck with booking!

I get in at 11:36am at PBI. I figure that should be plenty of time to get to the course and ready to play by 1.
Sounds good, send me a text or call me when you get on the shuttle heading toward the resort. I've already got you down on the list of players for Thursday, so just confirm when you get there and we'll be good to go.

Sounds good, send me a text or call me when you get on the shuttle heading toward the resort. I've already got you down on the list of players for Thursday, so just confirm when you get there and we'll be good to go.

Sweet! Thanks man!

Im checking into the resort weds - and if theres room would love to get out thursday

Watch out everyone...turns out 3 of the Team 3 and 1/2 Men are all on the sam Morgan Cup team.....that spells trouble for everyone else in the Saturday afternoon scramble!

It just means that team is doomed in the Morgan Cup

The Morgan Cup thread is crazy but this thread needs some love. This right around the corner. As fun as this is going to be, as usual, a few of us are going to be taking some mental notes. One-T, still cant putt. Biggsy, still no short game. ddec, workability'ed the course to submission. Jay Cutler.

The Morgan Cup thread is crazy but this thread needs some love. This right around the corner. As fun as this is going to be, as usual, a few of us are going to be taking some mental notes. One-T, still cant putt. Biggsy, still no short game. ddec, workability'ed the course to submission. Jay Cutler.

I am going to workability'd the heck out of the bear trap

LOL. I can't believe this is only a few months away. I finally booked my plane tickets lol.

I just ready for the outing already. All this talking, Im ready for some wind. haha

I'm got two secret weapons for that wind. I've got a club that works this time lol. Definitely not the operators fault.

I just ready for the outing already. All this talking, Im ready for some wind. haha

LOL. I can't believe this is only a few months away. I finally booked my plane tickets lol.

So it's locked down official and you won't have to hitch hike. Awesome to hear!

I think that's what our practice round was for last weekend. I'm very ready for this outing.

Lol yeah. I just can't do it anymore. The hitch hiking is in the past.

I plan on avoiding all those trees too. I swear you, G4L and Bulldog were playing tricks. I was expecting the Punk'd cams to come out.

I'm pumped to go back.

So it's locked down official and you won't have to hitch hike. Awesome to hear!

you and I play a round together at the outing...I will make a bet with you. I have fewer putts than you do and you have 25 putters

Im checking into the resort weds - and if theres room would love to get out thursday

What time are your arriving in WPB on Wed? AG and I arrive at about 4:50pm and will be catching the shuttle with Rhino who gets in about an hour later. Lots of room in the shuttle if you'll be arriving around that time.

you and I play a round together at the outing...I will make a bet with you. I have fewer putts than you do and you have 25 putters

hey Kevin, if your scared just say so

Here's my list for Thursday arrival round players. I am guessing we'll be ready to tee off around 1pm. If you will be there and want in just let me know.

One-T
TC
UncleDaddy
Puttin4Bird
Dakotagolfer
Southdakotahack
White Rhino
Dr. Teeth
Biggsy(?)
RxGus(?)
TrueTemper
TrueTemper's dad
CG13
SW FLA

If you're name is on this list and it shouldn't be please let me know and I'll remove it. I think we'll just do a blind draw for a partner and play a better ball (not scramble) skins game or something easy and fun.

I think that sounds like a great idea!

I bet I could use 25 different putters and still have less putts. What's on the line? Talk is cheap.

Tapatalk: even for walkers

Back