Weekend. What's your plans for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight is just chill, probably just hang out with my buddy.. I gotta get this 4W tested today so I hope I find time to do that. Saturday I beleive I am going to a bud,spud and a social.. No idea who it is for. and Sunday is a relaxing day of golf on TV.

Tonight is just chill, probably just hang out with my buddy.. I gotta get this 4W tested today so I hope I find time to do that. Saturday I beleive I am going to a bud,spud and a social.. No idea who it is for. and Sunday is a relaxing day of golf on TV.

What's a bud, spud social?

This weekend is my cheat weekend for the year, so I'm going to eat all sorts of stuff I never eat. I'm also playing some golf, but I'm really stoked about the food. Need to decide on some foods today.

This weekend is my cheat weekend for the year, so I'm going to eat all sorts of stuff I never eat. I'm also playing some golf, but I'm really stoked about the food. Need to decide on some foods today.

Ribs for sure! Cakes, Burgers, gotta at least have one fast food outing.

I'm playing golf tomorrow (in the rain according to the forecast), then out to dinner.
Haven't decided for Sunday yet. Either more golf in the rain or lay on the couch and watch tv.

Yard work tomorrow Golf Sunday

Ribs for sure! Cakes, Burgers, gotta at least have one fast food outing.

Ribs are a great idea. I've only had ribs once in my life maybe twice, so I should have some. For sure some cheesecake and carrot cake. I was thinking the same thing about fast food. There's a Five Guys less than a mile from my house, so I'm thinking I should try that.

Well today I get to leave work early to attend my Uncles Showing. Then tomorrow the funeral. So I'm thinking I may go play tomorrow afterwards. But I will be going and getting my R11 Rescue tomorrow for sure. I think playing would take my mind off of the funeral... I don't see anything wrong with that. Life still goes on...

Well today I get to leave work early to attend my Uncles Showing. Then tomorrow the funeral. So I'm thinking I may go play tomorrow afterwards. But I will be going and getting my R11 Rescue tomorrow for sure. I think playing would take my mind off of the funeral... I don't see anything wrong with that. Life still goes on...

Sorry for your loss Bullfrog.

My plans? Sitting in the rain for for several hours watching my son play lacrosse. One game tonight, and a jamboree with 4 other teams tomorrow morning. They have a great team so it'll be fun to watch.

First tournament of the year at the club tomorrow, a 2 man ice breaker scramble. Sunday will be a casual round with my brother.

Going with 9I tomorrow morning to Evolution Golf (local golf simulator) to start preparing for this year's season.

36, 45, or 54 holes tomorrow depending on how the course is moving. North Texas Golf Expo on Sunday morning and nieces b-day party in the afternoon at the local skating rink. Tonight is movie night at home with the wife and dogs.

Its springbreak in Gatlinburg so I will be putting in some long hours At the Monkey Disco.

Golfing tomorrow, then a night with the wife and boy. Sunday will be a day at home just relaxing and watching march madness.

Pool tournament tomorrow, my heads into anything but golf for one more week. Might as well be more at this point!

Golfing tomorrow, then a night with the wife and boy. Sunday will be a day at home just relaxing and watching march madness.

Sounds like a nice weekend lined up breeze. Don't forget to watch Transitions too on Sunday!

Sounds like a nice weekend lined up breeze. Don't forget to watch Transitions too on Sunday!

I will flip to it during commercials but I love march madness, its the single best sporting event of the year.

Taking my oldest daughter to a math tournament, then both kids have school projects to do. More packing. Golf. Laundry. Surprise birthday party for a friend.

How do you think it compares to the Masters?

PS - I hate basketball.

I like the Masters a lot, but March Madness is just the best. Keep in mind I was a university basketball player so I'm a little biased.

Taking my oldest daughter to a math tournament, then both kids have school projects to do. More packing. Golf. Laundry. Surprise birthday party for a friend.

Thats AWESOME! I used to compete in some math tournaments, it let to a degree in Statistics, tell her not to do that hehe.

I like the Masters a lot, but March Madness is just the best. Keep in mind I was a university basketball player so I'm a little biased.

Ah so that explains it then.. well I was a high school golfer so I'm a little biased as well. :curl-lip:

PS- Stats is freakin hard. I had to drop it this year in uni.

Ah so that explains it then.. well I was a high school golfer so I'm a little biased as well. :curl-lip:

PS- Stats is freakin hard. I had to drop it this year in uni.

Ya I can see that. Just depends how your mind works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back