What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tee'd it up today with Uncle Daddy and One-T. Gorgeous weather and even better company! We played at High Vista Country Club here in Ash-Vegas, http://www.highvistagolf.com/default/ and we had some good fun. We played from 6,354 yards, the course rating 70.7 and a slope rating of 136. It was the maiden voyage with the R11 for One-T and he hit it very well. It was also the 1st time out for me since getting the R11 dialed in and I am very impressed with this driver.

Anyway, I went out in 36 and came home in 38, for a 74. Felt great about my game off the tee, out of the fairway and around the greens. I felt like I putted well but had a rough stretch on the back where I 3 jacked 3 holes in a row for bogeys.

My stats:

36/38
8/14 fwys
12/18 girs
12 pars
4 bogeys
2 birdies
31 putts

Great score TC! The GIRs are most impressive to me.

Great score TC! The GIRs are most impressive to me.

Thanks kelly. It helps when you hit all the par 3's. I don't do that all the time. I felt like I should've scored better. I felt really good today.

84 for me today. Still very wet and the wind was up today around 18/20 mph but man it was nice at 70 degrees!

Thanks kelly. It helps when you hit all the par 3's. I don't do that all the time. I felt like I should've scored better. I felt really good today.

I know how you feel. We always have strokes that we wish we had over again. I had a couple birdie putts and easy iron shots that I would love to do over again.

Shot 82 today on a fantastic/beautiful day. Sadly I know I left atleast 3 shots out there(two putts that should have gone down and a dumb double bogey on a par 3)

Going to break 80 this year.

Played a high school match yesterday and I shot 35. That's even at the Warrior Golf Club http://www.warriorgolf.com/. I managed to par every single hole. Had 3 birdie lip outs and a chip in hit the pin.

Too bad there were 2 rounds lower than that. A 34 (1 under) and a 31 (4 under) both from the same opposing school. Wow

played a quick 9 this morning first time out since Nov 3rd. Hit the ball very solid , greens were in pretty rough conditions but hey it western pa in march. Shot a very solid 40 knocked it close a few times but missed birdie putts oh well there always next time

Played a high school match yesterday and I shot 35. That's even at the Warrior Golf Club http://www.warriorgolf.com/. I managed to par every single hole. Had 3 birdie lip outs and a chip in hit the pin.

Too bad there were 2 rounds lower than that. A 34 (1 under) and a 31 (4 under) both from the same opposing school. Wow

I know how you feel about the opposing teams, when I played HS golf last year our team came 3rd place with a combined score of +10 for 3 golfers, (worst score doesn't count) winning team blew everyone out of the water shooting 6 under for 3 golfers.

Shot an 86 this morning for my first 18 since October. 6 pars, but 2 double bogeys, and I hit 13/14 fairways. I left a few puts short that were right on line, and I am sure the sanding 2 weeks ago affected them a little, but am quite happy to start out the season this way, especially since I solved my driver issues and was consistently down the middle.

Bagged a 83 this morning on the par 72 West/North Painted Dunes. 10 Pars, 5 Bogeys, and 3 Doubles. The stupid mistakes on the doubles hurts the most. I Left a few shots out there and it could have easily been an 80 or 79. Ended up with 8/14 FIR, 7/18 GIR, and 33 putts.

I stunk it up really good today and shot a 101 after playing pretty darn well yesterday. Worse round in a LONG time. No excuses, just one of those days.

Just shot a 35 on the front 9! 6 pars, 2 birdies, 1 bogey!

Cannot wait to get on the back 9!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Nice dude! You can dooo eet!

uh oh, under par round in the making

looks like someone has found his groove. Keep it going tc

Only got 9 in today = 43

we weren't keeping score but if i hadda guess i would say 74-75... no birdies but the eagle helped. you think geez, pars are boring until your looking at 13 straight..LMAO.

we weren't keeping score but if i hadda guess i would say 74-75... no birdies but the eagle helped. you think geez, pars are boring until your looking at 13 straight..LMAO.

HA! I've NEVER thought of pars as boring. I always enjoy my 2 or 3 a round. It's the bogeys that get boring, haha.

Wtf.. are you scratch or something? your scores are just amazing.

What did you finish with TC?

What did you finish with TC?

Shot a 37 on the back. I was even on the back (1 under for the round) going into 18!!! I was a nervous wreck.

The R11 is legit! I hit it so well today.

Shot 35/37
3 birdies
3 bogeys
12 pars
11/14 fwys
13/18 girs
31 putts

great round TC!

Ya Captain nice round!

Status
Not open for further replies.