What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played twice over the weekend. Shot 98 on saturday and 94 on monday. Saturday the greens were aerated and I couldn't putt for beans (avg 2.7). Monday was very windy and wet. Too many mistakes from 150 in on monday.

Where did you play?

Saturday I played down at Keith Hills. Monday I played at Eagle Ridge.

I love Eagle Ridge. Probably my favorite course in Raleigh. I think Chunkylover and I are going to play Keith Hills this Saturday. I have never played there. How is it?

I love Eagle Ridge. Probably my favorite course in Raleigh. I think Chunkylover and I are going to play Keith Hills this Saturday. I have never played there. How is it?

Its where I normally play. Decent prices and normally not very busy. Not too difficult of a course thats normally in good shape but the greens were freshly aerated so they might not be in the best of shape yet. There are 3 9 hole courses there. If they let you pick, try to play the Orange to White courses. Orange has a lot of target golf where white is almost wide open.

Its where I normally play. Decent prices and normally not very busy. Not too difficult of a course thats normally in good shape but the greens were freshly aerated so they might not be in the best of shape yet. There are 3 9 hole courses there. If they let you pick, try to play the Orange to White courses. Orange has a lot of target golf where white is almost wide open.

Thanks for the heads-up, i really appreciate it.

89. Alas, it was actually pretty good golf that was played. Played at a place I've only been to twice though and their greens had just been aerated too. SO, despite hitting TEN greens in reg I couldn't finish on the undulating and sandy ass greens. Left a ton of strokes on the greens.

But, I'm officially in Mashie love, so so sweet for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man am I jealous. We are about 3 wks from open courses.! I am pretty certain that I will head to Iowa to get a round in soon. Cant handle the wait any longer.

Shot 80 today on a flooded golf course. Greens were okay, a little shaggy since they haven't been mown for a few days and standing water in the fairways. Can't wait till we dry out.

Well yesterday I got in my first round of the year. I was trying to get my mind off of my family issues. But it didn't work to well. I shot an 86. The course was soaking wet from the rain, the ball didn't want to go anywhere. Which I guess wasn't too bad considering. My tee shots were good but was short on all my irons. So, Sunday I will try again.

Golfed the other day shot a 90. 45/45. Choked with at double bogey on 17 to break 90..

Golfed the other day shot a 90. 45/45. Choked with at double bogey on 17 to break 90..

I feel your pain Philley. I had a 3 putt bogey on 18 on Sunday to shoot 90.

Today was a fantastic day for me. First of all I shot my best round of the year with a 40 + 39 = 79 . The day started with a double on the first hole (par 5) so I was not a happy camper. I played decent golf until hole #5 which is 138 yards from the white tees. I pulled out a nine iron, and the ball flew with a pretty little draw and,

Spoiler
:banana::bananadance::D:blob::clapp::cool::drinks::golf2::rockon::thumb: went in the hole for my first ever hole in one! 60 years old and on March 14th, 2011 it happened .

In the pic you will notice the ball mark on the right side of the hole!
Spoiler

I just saw this! Congrats!

I played Poppy Hills. It was tough driving past Pebble Beach and not feeling like I was missing out. Shot an 80 at Poppy. Was -1 after 2 and then started playing inconsistently. Driver let me down bigtime.

I played Poppy Hills. It was tough driving past Pebble Beach and not feeling like I was missing out.

I know exactly how you feel. I played at Poppy Hills 2 weeks ago.

44/43
but you can put an asterisk next to it cuz i played with the polara's

Tee'd it up today with Uncle Daddy and One-T. Gorgeous weather and even better company! We played at High Vista Country Club here in Ash-Vegas, http://www.highvistagolf.com/default/ and we had some good fun. We played from 6,354 yards, the course rating 70.7 and a slope rating of 136. It was the maiden voyage with the R11 for One-T and he hit it very well. It was also the 1st time out for me since getting the R11 dialed in and I am very impressed with this driver.

Anyway, I went out in 36 and came home in 38, for a 74. Felt great about my game off the tee, out of the fairway and around the greens. I felt like I putted well but had a rough stretch on the back where I 3 jacked 3 holes in a row for bogeys.

My stats:

36/38
8/14 fwys
12/18 girs
12 pars
4 bogeys
2 birdies
31 putts

Tee'd it up today with Uncle Daddy and One-T. Gorgeous weather and even better company! We played at High Vista Country Club here in Ash-Vegas, http://www.highvistagolf.com/default/ and we had some good fun. We played from 6,354 yards, the course rating 70.7 and a slope rating of 136. It was the maiden voyage with the R11 for One-T and he hit it very well. It was also the 1st time out for me since getting the R11 dialed in and I am very impressed with this driver.

Anyway, I went out in 36 and came home in 38, for a 74. Felt great about my game off the tee, out of the fairway and around the greens. I felt like I putted well but had a rough stretch on the back where I 3 jacked 3 holes in a row for bogeys.

My stats:

36/38
8/14 fwys
12/18 girs
12 pars
4 bogeys
2 birdies
31 putts
Wow....someone is getting his game in GREAT shape very early this season. Keep it up buddy, I like to see that out of you.

shot 44/43 today
played the polara balls
hit one trap
lost one ball(water duff)
other than that the ball did whats advertised
would have shot a much better score if i didnt fly a bunch of greens with wedges and short irons

I only had time to play 9 holes today when I got off work, and the wind was blowing about 25 miles per hour...but it was 65 degrees so I had to play. And I ended up with a 41 first time out this year and I had 3-4 putts lip out...definitely a good sign of whats to come this year. My new R11 driver and hybrid are REALLY improving my game!

Was invited to play at a nice course out of town with friends and shot 84 (45,39). Started out struggling a bit with the irons but got it together after a few holes. I love all my new Cleveland stuff. Really makes my long game so much better.

Was invited to play at a nice course out of town with friends and shot 84 (45,39). Started out struggling a bit with the irons but got it together after a few holes. I love all my new Cleveland stuff. Really makes my long game so much better.

Outstanding KB!! Boy it truly is not going to be fair when we lay the epic beat down on those other teams.

My stats:

36/38
8/14 fwys
12/18 girs
12 pars
4 bogeys
2 birdies
31 putts

Got the email from Fairwayfiles TC. Man you are playing some great golf. Is this the best stretch that you've played?

Outstanding KB!! Boy it truly is not going to be fair when we lay the epic beat down on those other teams.

LOL - and that was with a pulled butt muscle! Just wait until you and I heal up! :D Team KB & THE SUNSHINE BAND a/k/a Team Icy Hots gonna tear it up!!!

TC you are playing some solid golf way below your handicap buddy. Keep it up man I am super impressed with your low scores.

LOL - and that was with a pulled butt muscle! Just wait until you and I heal up! :D Team KB & THE SUNSHINE BAND a/k/a Team Icy Hots gonna tear it up!!!

that isnt fun... i had some kinda hip thing going hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back