The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacqui's boss is coming by tomorrow afternoon to pick up all of the things from the office to take back to Denver since Jacqui is only going to be working part time from now on. No more admin work, just working with the agents. Work time is going to go from about 70 hours a week to 20 to 25. Which is good, since she is now working 35-40 hours a week at a golf course.

To make it go faster and easier, I just moved four large file cabinets and around 40 boxes of files to the front end of the garage. I'll be parking the Outback in the driveway tonight. Jacqui needs to finish entering a bunch of stuff into the computer tonight, as that is going to Denver too. Then we'll have two desk drawers of files and two more drawers in a file cabinet to empty out and put into boxes tonight.

What's nice is that she will still be able to help me with my stuff (faxing everything in that I sell) but all the other agents will be faxing to the new admin in Denver. She'll still work with them, but won't be dealing with their sales anymore.

holy moly she works alot of hours

holy moly she works alot of hours

Tell me about it. She's going to be bringing in a little less, but hopefully I can make up the difference. If not, that's OK too.

i found my fave ballmark that i thought i lost a long time ago... w00t w00t

I'm hungry, I think I'm going to make Nachos, with spicy beef, the dip shall be 33.3% salsa, 66.6% sour cream. mmmmmmm

A sound plan CB. I'll be scarfing down some friends of my avatar tonight. Picked up a gorgeous fillet of yellow fin tuna the other night (pole caught off the pacific coast. I like my tuna to come with a good ecological conscience) to make some sushi with.

My Wife and Daughter are gone for the night. I feel like taking a nap, but it's a weird time of the day for one.

Kevin

I still find it interesting that apples to apples, a man always costs more than a woman for life insurance. But when adding disability adds more to the woman than the man.

Women live longer, but they are more likely to file for disability.

Agh I've been looking all day for this thread. My banter....

I hate snow, basketball, having to eat a lot of food when I'm not that hungry, cleaning my room, and just in general the last few days driving. Driving has always been my time to just pump some good music and I usually love long trips but I've been doing too many short drives.

Opps sorry.. was that a rant?

I hate snow, basketball, having to eat a lot of food when I'm not that hungry, cleaning my room, and just in general the last few days driving. Driving has always been my time to just pump some good music and I usually love long trips but I've been doing too many short drives.

Cherish those short drives. I had my license suspended for five years and now I love driving.

That was not banter but sorry to hear that. I actually like driving as well. I do it a lot for work, and I just turn my sports radio up and have a good time by myself. I like the alone time in the car.

does that mean you were watching glee too? :rockon:

That was not banter but sorry to hear that. I actually like driving as well. I do it a lot for work, and I just turn my sports radio up and have a good time by myself. I like the alone time in the car.

Me too, I like to reflect on a lot of the songs I listen to and I do a lot of pondering about life in the car while I'm alone. Usually while I'm driving I like to keep dead quiet.

does that mean you were watching glee too? :rockon:

Nobody else was watching Glee Bogey, I don't think your going to get much support on this one.

No Glee here either. Sorry Russ.

Sorry Bogey, the Womans banter away thread is on another part of this forum. This is the manly banter thread.

I just picked up some fresh oatmeal raisin cookies from a bakery for my cheat weekend. It's going to be epic food eating.

On a separate note I ate too much Cheese with my nachos and now I'm tired and feeling fat.

Nobody else was watching Glee Bogey, I don't think your going to get much support on this one.

You should leave her alone. She likes Glee.

I just picked up some fresh oatmeal raisin cookies from a bakery for my cheat weekend. It's going to be epic food eating.

Those are my favorite cookies. So you only give yourself one weekend a year to eat some bad food? You must be ripped, I eat well for the most part but if I want a cookie I eat a cookie.

I'm not ripped. I guess I was in college, but now I just try and be as healthy as I possibly can. I want to age gracefully and be able to still play tennis/golf when I'm older while not being hindered by my body. I don't lift weights and all that anymore. Just jumprope and some pilates type exercises nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back