The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Wife and Daughter are gone for the night. I feel like taking a nap, but it's a weird time of the day for one.

Kevin

Side note to your nap comment: Your avatar looks like it says Taylor Mace. That "d" is not hugely distinctive

my brother called me and told me he shot 39 today on a really hard course... man i just wanna go out an play right now hahaha
i wont be able to until monday cuz im working the weekend :(

my brother called me and told me he shot 39 today on a really hard course... man i just wanna go out an play right now hahaha
i wont be able to until monday cuz im working the weekend :(

Thats ok, golf is cheaper on the weekdays, well its probably free for you.

Thats ok, golf is cheaper on the weekdays, well its probably free for you.

my brothers and i are really competitive and it just burns me that i cant get out there and try to shoot a 38 as soon as possible

Got a ballgame here with VCU/GTown

Of which sport do you speak F2G? I know some very well and others not at all.

NCAA basketball

I'm ready for the Gunners to get some payback against the Baggies tomorrow!!!

Man its only 7:45 and I'm really sleepy. Work took it out of me more than I thought this week, hopefully a good nights sleep and a quiet morning will get me energized for a good round.

Side note to your nap comment: Your avatar looks like it says Taylor Mace. That "d" is not hugely distinctive

Doesn't look anything like a "c" to me. It has a straight left side. That logo is vintage. Like me.

Kevin

Doesn't look anything like a "c" to me. It has a straight left side. That logo is vintage. Like me.

Kevin

I see it fine too Kevin. I have a couple of drivers with that same logo.

On tapatalk it looks like Taylor Mac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a mace to the knee of your opponent is the cost of winning, well I don't think Esox would have a problem with that : p

He could follow it up with a dousing of maple syrup just to give it that bit of class to the classic Tonya Harding momement

Sorry Breeze, seems like I put the jinx on the VCU/GTown game by saying it was a good game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya all are obsessed with maple syrup

Something needs to counter the ranch obsession going around right now.

Meanwhile today is the first game of the Vancouver MLS team. Should be a neat experience to see both the game and what management does to set the tone for the fans.

Something needs to counter the ranch obsession going around right now.

Meanwhile today is the first game of the Vancouver MLS team. Should be a neat experience to see both the game and what management does to set the tone for the fans.

Are you going to the game Tuna?

I dont like how some teams have names and some don't. Today:

Toronto Football Club vs Vancouver Whitecaps.

That's lame. Either have a team name, or don't.

From the iPhone.

I had one of those range sessions. Great wedge shots to start off. Then some good scoring iron shots. Then some bad drivers. Then the fats came. Then I worked through that to end on a good note. What a silly game. Came away pretty sure that the R11 is not the driver for me. Oh and almost forgot, I started hooking the damn Mashies, grrr

I had one of those range sessions. Great wedge shots to start off. Then some good scoring iron shots. Then some bad drivers. Then the fats came. Then I worked through that to end on a good note. What a silly game. Came away pretty sure that the R11 is not the driver for me. Oh and almost forgot, I started hooking the damn Mashies, grrr

Sorry to hear that man. I hate having a bad range session, also sucks about the R11, kind of an expensive way to find out its not for you.

Sorry to hear that man. I hate having a bad range session, also sucks about the R11, kind of an expensive way to find out its not for you.

Well, it wasnt a bad range session really. I had to work through some chunky lover type stuff. Once I got through that I was ok. Chipping was on today. I think the R11 is just mad Im sponsored by Callaway.

Well, it wasnt a bad range session really. I had to work through some chunky lover type stuff. Once I got through that I was ok. Chipping was on today. I think the R11 is just mad Im sponsored by Callaway.

That could very well be. That Damn Razr hawk just likes to eat sheep.

Are you going to the game Tuna?

My wife got us seasons tickets for my birthday last year so I'll be there. Looking forward to it!

Thainer: That's why people call them TFC instead but yes, I agree on the name thing.

Another crappy Saturday, man I hate Saturdays. At least I am watching a bit of golf to cheer me up. Where's the Womans Banter Away Thread? I'm just having a bad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back