Weekend. What's your plans for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
working the whole weekend... no time for golf at all

Thats AWESOME! I used to compete in some math tournaments, it let to a degree in Statistics, tell her not to do that hehe.

She loves math. A 7th grader taking honors alegbra and getting A's! Yes, I am a proud mom.

Statistics confused the heck out of me in school...but maybe I should have attended more classes and drank less beer.

Ah so that explains it then.. well I was a high school golfer so I'm a little biased as well. :curl-lip:

PS- Stats is freakin hard. I had to drop it this year in uni.

I agree. Stats is hard.

Spending the weekend and first few days of next week at my sister's house in St. Cloud Fl dog sitting, so Saturday at the range and maybe 18 at St Cloud Golf Links, Then I'll do some yard work for her Sunday and Monday it's Kissimee Golf course and Tuesday it's play all day at Remmington hopefully I can get in 3 rounds there if I can get on early enough, kind of boring I guess.

Golf for me in the morning. Skins group is getting together for the first time this year. Time to get the thick skin out. Should be fun. Spent today in Indy with the wife hitting the golf and clothing stores. Nothin planned for Sunday. Have a little stuff from work to look at Sunday.

Just got home from Zanies comedy club, saw Jon Reep (Metro Jethro) my face hurts he was so funny! heading to the course tomorrow for 18 (2nd round of the year) and a little mens league basketball on sunday with watching NCAA tourney games sprinkled in throughout. Me thinks its an almost perfect weekend!

getting ready for work in an hour

A pool tournament today, should be one of the last until winter, then back to work tomorrow early.

Packing for my golfing trip to Arizona and not golfing because it's raining :crying:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreaded yard work today. Meeting some friends at The Green Turtle in F'burg for drinks/ufc ppv tonight. Cleveland/Srixon demo day tomorrow morning followed by 27 holes.

Man you guys all have such great weekends especially those of you that can golf. So jealous.

Did the JDRF Walk for the Cure this morning. Going to do some clean-up around the house and a little work to get ahead of things before Monday since I'm headed up to Minneapolis on business Tues-Sun.

The weekend is near!

The weekend is near!

Happy Friday! The weekend is rolling around again. Got any plans?

Nothing much for me. Winter returned to Indiana this week and it looks like we will be lucky to get out of the 30's over the weekend plus we had a bunch of rain this week, so golf is not in the picture.

We may return to Indy on Saturday and do some clothes shopping and check out the golf store.

What say you?

I will be priming and painting the first completed room in the basement, after doing sheetrock the past 4 days after work. Then, if the weather holds up will try to get in at least 9 holes this weekend with the family.

May try to get some work done on more baseboard action. I think we are going to take the kid out to a pizza place with a play area as a reward for being so good lately :)

As for golf, it's going to be super cold this weekend, so

Spoiler
I'm still going. Hehehe. I might even try to throw in a range session. I just can't stay away if I know a course will let me on.

trying to get out to play today but this weekend im working... wait...every weekend i work lol

Sleep. Lots of it too. I think I deserve it.

I'm definitely sleeping in tomorrow morning but will be attending a new member orientation for a league I joined for the season in the early afternoon and am going to try to get a range session or short game work in right after that. If its nice and I can get out on a course I might try and brave 9 holes but it isnt supposed to get more than 40ish all weekend which is borderline too cold especially with the wind.

18 holes this afternoon and have a tee time booked for 12:24 tomorrow, rain, rain, stay away! Sunday will be family day and dinner wherever my son wants to go. Probably Red Lobster so he can have crab legs.

Range and 18 at Bloomingdale on Saturday. Not completely sure about Sunday yet, either range or 18.

Tomorrow morning I have to goto a funeral, but tomorrow night is my Bachelor party so that means Sunday will likely be a day of recovery while the snow falls here. I really thought we'd be done with this snow bs by now.

No snow here but vey cold. Looks like no golf this weekend or next week either :(

supposed to snow tomorrow morning... holy cow

44 is the high here tomorrow so I'm still going to golf in the afternoon and freeze my but off at the same time.

44 is the high here tomorrow so I'm still going to golf in the afternoon and freeze my but off at the same time.

Looks like the snow stayed south of you as well today. Our local forecast is for 39 on Sunday and that just isn't enough for my old back. Have fun and dress warm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back