THP Sergio Garcia Interview

haha, I loved the blooper at the end.

Great video.

hey sergio didnt come in last at the open maybe he can start making a run at a tourny here or there god wouldnt that be nice

He played nicely for the last couple of days. These irons were putting him in good position, and there were a couple of times when it looked like his putter might be coming back. Hopefully this will give him confidence to push on, especially in a Ryder Cup year!

In honor of Sergio playing well, Im bumping the video from the THP interview where he charmed GG.

In honor of Sergio playing well, Im bumping the video from the THP interview where he charmed GG.

Thanks JB, first time i have seen this, great video, Sergio has always been one of my favorite golfers

He really was SMG. He certainly charmed GG quite a bit.

I was going to ask about that! My cousin did make up for a golf shoot and Sergio was on it. My cousin is not a golfer, but she said that Sergio had a lot of charm an was very flirtatious. She described him as a "ladies man."

Great interview THP. :)

Thats cool that he took the time to do that. I have always liked that guy. Haha Sergio busting that guys chops a little, thats funny.

Thats cool that he took the time to do that.

There are lots of player interview videos on the home page. More coming next week from Bay Hill too.

There are lots of player interview videos on the home page. More coming next week from Bay Hill too.

Nice, Im looking forward to it. Its much more satisfying imo to see them do interviews for an organization your a part of.

Great video! Who walked through to create the blooper...was it another player?

Haha...awesome. People are so oblivious.

Back