THP Sergio Garcia Interview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP got the chance to speak with PGA Tour superstar Sergio Garcia about his equipment and more specifically his new irons that he is playing.

In this interview Sergio discusses:
The look of his new irons
The playability of his new irons
Offset vs onset in irons
And dont forget the Bloopers at the end.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=9651

Just checked it out. You can really get a glimpse into his personality. He looks like a pretty fun guy to talk to!

• Admin
Just checked it out. You can really get a glimpse into his personality. He looks like a pretty fun guy to talk to!

I love the blooper at the end.

Nice vid, he seems down to Earth

he likes to say uhhh when he answers every question, i got a kick out of that lol

haha that guy just walked right on through like it was nothing.

Yeah, he did say uhhh a lot! I loved the blooper too.

watching videos like this of sergio makes me want to change my mind about the guy. i've always been a fan, perhaps we expect too much?

He has been struggling of late and at times it carries over into his attitude. There is definitely a sense of him not having as much fun this year but he will be back at some point, I've always enjoyed watching him play. The uhhhhhh thing is pretty funny since you guys brought that up. I'm sure it's because english isn't his first language so he has to think about what he is saying a little bit as those of you who can speak more than one language are aware. He does that on tv all the time too lol.

i love watching old jump and ninja kick Sergio i wish that he would go back to that having fun. i bet he would play better.

Finally was able to watch the video. My internet is fairly slow at work here when it comes to watching video. I could only get as far as the first 20 seconds so I gave up and headed over to You Tube. Still slow load, but I was able to watch it!

I have liked Sergio for quite a while. He is a gifted player who has unfortunately lost his way. I've never heard him speak too much in the past so this was a bit of a new experience for me. I noticed the whole uhhhh thing immediately. It's too bad because it really wrecks the flow of the interview in my opinion. I'm sure it's a language barrier thing like solid just said. If the interview was in Spanish I'm sure he'd rock it.

The blooper was funny at the end there. It never ceases to amaze me the ignorance of people. Sergio was obviously doing an interview as there was a camera in front of him. Oh well. It was great to see him smile though. It really changed the tone set by the interview.

Needs to find a new girlfriend, its about the time he went to crap when he split with Normans girl.

The blooper was funny at the end there. It never ceases to amaze me the ignorance of people. Sergio was obviously doing an interview as there was a camera in front of him. Oh well. It was great to see him smile though. It really changed the tone set by the interview.

This happens to us anytime we are filming players. Whether it be at the PGA Show or a tournament.

haha got back from work and finally saw the video. What was that guy thinking in the blooper? JB You got any pics of the B version r9?

haha got back from work and finally saw the video. What was that guy thinking in the blooper? JB You got any pics of the B version r9?

They look almost identical to the R9 TPs

they just dont have the black part in the cavity right? I think I saw them online earlier.

It depends. Sergios had the black insert. The Japan issues have silver rather than black.

Fun interview. Mind me asking which THPer was given the opportunity to do the interview? Seems like it would have been an enjoyable one.

Fun interview. Mind me asking which THPer was given the opportunity to do the interview? Seems like it would have been an enjoyable one.

GolferGal and myself.

Finally was able to watch this, that was a cool little video. Too bad Sergio isnt playing better, he seems like such a nice guy.

very cool interview! I really like Sergio and hope he can turn it around soon and start playing better golf. thanks THP!

Great video. He was more engaging than I thought. Seems pretty down to earth.

Great video. He was more engaging than I thought. Seems pretty down to earth.

He really was SMG. He certainly charmed GG quite a bit.

Back