Username changes: Why?

Alright mr cuddles but my wife says I have to be the outside spoon.

Be careful Coolbreeze, you could have a new username "Spoonman" if you and "Mr. Cuddles" keep your private life public in this forum. At least "Spoonman" has some good music to go with that (Soundgarden).

I have no idea why mine is what it is - one day I'll change it to a more conventional username. My high school nickname was "moo" but that name will live in infamy off of message boards.

Tap before talk.

I have no idea why mine is what it is - one day I'll change it to a more conventional username. My high school nickname was "moo" but that name will live in infamy off of message boards.

Tap before talk.

We`re you a fat chick in high school? you gotta explain that now.

I'd love to drop the 215 and be just Jman, it was only of habit from old oooooold forums that I used that user name when I still wrestled 215, alas, I'm much older now lol. Unfortunately someone took that name last October and hasn't used it since they registered, oh well! :D

And I too am now wondering about the "moo" nickname WM, you must fill us in!

We`re you a fat chick in high school? you gotta explain that now.

How did you guess?!?! No, there were 5 Adam's in my class and I was nicknamed "moo" for my strange obsession with sharp cheddar cheese. I could eat a brick of cheese in one sitting (cheese - cow, get it?) - come to think of it, I should have been "oink" but moo is what stuck for like 3 years. Glad to say I'm just, Adam now.

Tap before talk.

How did you guess?!?! No, there were 5 Adam's in my class and I was nicknamed "moo" for my strange obsession with sharp cheddar cheese. I could eat a brick of cheese in one sitting (cheese - cow, get it?) - come to think of it, I should have been "oink" but moo is what stuck for like 3 years. Glad to say I'm just, Adam now.

Tap before talk.

Makes sense, better than my version.

T-Hain... kinda like T-Pain? But not really haha

Hahaha

Do I go to just Thain, or Thainer? I want to drop the 21 for sure.

2 votes for Thainer. "Thain" would feel like an incomplete sentence since that's what everyone had known you by.

Tap before talk.

You could also spell it as "Thane" instead, which if I'm remembering right is a Scottish term for a royal leader who isn't in the military wing. Or something like that.

Though Mr. Cuddles is clearly better then anything else so far.

I would, but since all of my life people have been misspelling my name that way, its just a pane(<haha, get it?) more than anything.

Yes a Thane is a noble warrior.

You could also spell it as "Thane" instead, which if I'm remembering right is a Scottish term for a royal leader who isn't in the military wing. Or something like that.

Though Mr. Cuddles is clearly better then anything else so far.

I haven't been a member long but now that I have been here and know everyone a little better I have considered changing mine only because I see that everyone refers to each other a lot in their posts, and being known as INgolfer doesn't sound too cool, lol. I want to have a cool, catchy name that everyone will know me by so that when I come to next year's outing and demo day I'm not being called INgolfer. I haven't made up my mind yet though :confused2:

I changed mine after the first outing I went to and I didnt like hearing people calling me tha sh**ks so I changed it to a college nickname

My username is my email address I've used for years. It's my initials (TD) and I live in Baton Rouge, therefore, tdinbr.
The only confusion I've ever had is that someone thought it stood for ti**ies & beer!!

What's it mean buddy?

I changed mine after the first outing I went to and I didnt like hearing people calling me tha sh**ks so I changed it to a college nickname

Back