Username changes: Why?

I'm back to kicking around the idea of a name change. Jake sure sounds simple. Plus I wouldn't have to introduce myself as Jake, er Puttin4Bird, er JakeNation, er Puttin4PukeBuckets er.......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you cannot change

I don't like it Jake. You are one of the few that can pull off three different names. Don't drop one now.

I'm back to kicking around the idea of a name change. Jake sure sounds simple. Plus I wouldn't have to introduce myself as Jake, er Puttin4Bird, er JakeNation, er Puttin4PukeBuckets er.......

I like Jake. I say do it.

I veto the name change.

Just changed my Username to KyleBob. Previously known as KRN22883, which traces all the way back to the inception of AOL Instant Messenger. My middle name is Robert (after my grandfather) so some friends and family gave me the nickname and its also a cool little tribute to my late grandpa Bob. I needed something for forum-friendly than KRN22883, which was definitely not a cool forum name. I'm happy about the change.

Good call on the change, IMO. KyleBob has a nice ring to it :)

That name changes, your fired. :)

Even your phone knows.. Puttin4PukeBuckets

Nothing will ever take away Mr. 4bird and judge Judy saying it. Haha

There is already a Jman on the board, so I decided to change my username to one that I pretty much use everywhere else: IndyDevil.

Indy - Indiana, Devil - GO SUN DEVILS!

Last edited:
Back