Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I bet I could use 25 different putters and still have less putts. What's on the line? Talk is cheap.

Tapatalk: even for walkers

Oh baby I'm going to be front row for this battle!!

The Morgan Cup thread is crazy but this thread needs some love. This right around the corner. As fun as this is going to be, as usual, a few of us are going to be taking some mental notes. One-T, still cant putt. Biggsy, still no short game. ddec, workability'ed the course to submission. Jay Cutler.
Don't forget this one...OEM's head will explode because he has to get used to one set of clubs.

I'm really looking forward to this and can't wait for it to arrive!

Here's my list for Thursday arrival round players. I am guessing we'll be ready to tee off around 1pm. If you will be there and want in just let me know.

One-T
TC
UncleDaddy
Puttin4Bird
Dakotagolfer
Southdakotahack
White Rhino
Dr. Teeth
Biggsy(?)
RxGus(?)
TrueTemper
TrueTemper's dad
CG13
SW FLA

If you're name is on this list and it shouldn't be please let me know and I'll remove it. I think we'll just do a blind draw for a partner and play a better ball (not scramble) skins game or something easy and fun.
I don't believe I am going to be around in time to make this round.

I doubt I will play thursday, if I do it may just be 9 holes.

AG and I will sit out on Thursday too. That way we'll be nice and relaxed for Demo Day! JB, biggsy, CB, we'll save you all a seat!

What time is everyone thinking for the thursday round?

I think a lot of us are think 1pm.
That's right, I think that would give us driving in from Orlando plenty of time to get there and drop our stuff in the rooms and go.

Biggsy, I'll take you off the list, sorry you won't be able to join us bud.

do we have a course picked out for thursday or sat pm? just wondering!

Got To start clearing the calender.......

I can't believe how close we are getting to the outing. It seemed so far away when it was announced and we are almost there. I can't wait for the "I'm leaving for the outing" posts and the massive excitement that comes as the day comes closer.

I can't believe how close we are getting to the outing. It seemed so far away when it was announced and we are almost there. I can't wait for the "I'm leaving for the outing" posts and the massive excitement that comes as the day comes closer.

I can't wait for the I'm heading to the airport posts too. Hopefully nobody has an adventure like duey had last time. I'm sure the Official Spring Outing Scripting thread will be starting in a few weeks as well.

I need some new golf clothes in a bad way. I keep hinting to Erica, but she wants to buy furniture. Doesn't she know a man needs to look good at the outing? I can't go wearing the same stuff I did last year.

Ive been stocking up on clearance items during the winter. My golf shirt section is getting "out of hand and how can you wear all those shirts" Im told. haha

Ive been stocking up on clearance items during the winter. My golf shirt section is getting "out of hand and how can you wear all those shirts" Im told. haha

That is absurd.

That is absurd.

agreed , that is one ridiculous statement. Every time I get told that I show a picture of JB's closet and then its ok.

That is absurd.

Erica tried to tell me that last year. That's just crazy talk. The nice thing is that they can double as work shirts.

do we have a course picked out for thursday or sat pm? just wondering!
No course for Thursday's round yet CG. I'd like to see work with One-T to see what we come up with for the Saturday 2nd round and choose a different course. I'm thinking once we're 1 month out we can book that.

Back