Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I'm looking forward to the THP Tester shootout on the Squire. I think it has the potential to make for some pretty great stories.

I'm looking forward to the THP Tester shootout on the Squire. I think it has the potential to make for some pretty great stories.

There sure will be. Might have to do teams.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm glad I'll have a day of range time to get used to the Florida grass beforehand. There's going to be some pressure to perform.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm glad I'll have a day of range time to get used to the Florida grass beforehand. There's going to be some pressure to perform.
We'll have a really fun round out there for sure. Hawk I don't know that hitting off the driving range the day before will be enough to get ME used to hitting out of the bermuda rough all day long!! That stuff is unlike anything I've ever seen!

We'll have a really fun round out there for sure. Hawk I don't know that hitting off the driving range the day before will be enough to get ME used to hitting out of the bermuda rough all day long!! That stuff is unlike anything I've ever seen!

Good point about the rough. My plan is to avoid it 100% of the time. Should be no problem, right?

The tester round will be compelling. I think the loser should get the ax.

Or, they should have to do a review of lady's clubs or clothing.

I'd rather see the stakes a little higher. Loser = no mo' job.

I'll agree to that as long as I'm not the loser. I like this job. Alot!

I don't think anyone will be losing their gig bro.

I'm pumped about the outing.

I wish I could get another round in on the Palmer. I really loved that course.

Thursday afternoon.....we've got room for ya.

I must resist! This is sort of Erica's vacation too and I'm trying to spend a day poolside with her so she can have a little of what she wants too. She's a trouper and deserves it. It's not easy being tied to a THP Staffer you know ;)

Good point about the rough. My plan is to avoid it 100% of the time. Should be no problem, right?

The tester round will be compelling. I think the loser should get the ax.

I'd rather see the stakes a little higher. Loser = no mo' job.

I don't think anyone will be losing their gig bro.

I'm pumped about the outing.

You guys are hysterical. I offered that one up, but did not have any takers. Even offered to walk away from reviews if I lost.

That said, she is pretty amazing and has this way of telling me to go do things like play golf with my friends, so we shall see.

You guys are hysterical. I offered that one up, but did not have any takers. Even offered to walk away from reviews if I lost.

I wish they were up to the challenge. Would be great for some pressure.

I wish they were up to the challenge. Would be great for some pressure.

we would get a front row seat as we are the group playing behind them. I get to enjoy a TC vs Biggsy match Sat morning

Raffle tix are now available guys and gals.

we would get a front row seat as we are the group playing behind them. I get to enjoy a TC vs Biggsy match Sat morning
There are some fun matchups out there on Saturday! Captain vs. Captain and the Equipment Tester Challenge are two that jump out right away, fun side stories for sure!

Raffle tix are now available guys and gals.

Can I pick these up at the outing or do I need to get them beforehand?

Back