The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, how did cheese wiz on Hewitt not make the list of good things above?

hhahahahaha I lovethe Banter away thread...

Good times at the THP corral.

Hurry Tuna make one more post before you are cursed!!!

RE: Post count.

I will take being cursed if it gives me Hewitt and cheese wiz : p

On another note does anyone else ready Get Fuzzy? I've recently been introduced to it as a number of co-workers think my personality is spot on with Buckey's at times. Frankly I think that's diabolicial slander, though pretty funny too.

you have obviusly never had a REAL Philly cheesesteak then my friend....
Dent there is nothing good about cheese wiz, it shouldn't even be in your house. Just stop it!

Hurry Tuna make one more post before you are cursed!!!

RE: Post count.

HAHA.....that's awesome. I recently I added up all my time in service and it added up to 6.66 years, I thought damn!! That's why my luck with job sucks lately!!

HAHA.....that's awesome. I recently I added up all my time in service and it added up to 6.66 years, I thought damn!! That's why my luck with job sucks lately!!

Haha that is weird. Better watch yourself as well, 36 more posts and your doomed too.

i just ate an im still hungry... again

you have obviusly never had a REAL Philly cheesesteak then my friend....

It's not real unless it's got the whiz on it. Damn skippy plus friggin infinity. :D

Same, I'm just going to make the same thing I had again.

i can only do that if its leftovers and enough time has passed... i cant eat the same thing like an hour later
seems unappetizing for me
so i guess ill just snack :sad:

Can any of you guys confirm that McDonalds sweet and sour sauce does or does not expire?

Lol its raining in Gilbert. WTH. I just put some new grips on 3 of my irons and my iomic found a home on the Method. WHY MUST IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

NP Spank, Yahoo isn't very reliable for answers but it was worth a try. I can't imagine how long they have them stored in the boxes at mcdonalds so I'm sure it's fine.

Nah dude more like how long I have had them in the fridge at my house. :D

MMMMMMM CHEESE

[video=youtube;B-AeAiAHwfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-AeAiAHwfs[/video]

i wonder how much that guy got paid to suck on another dudes fingers... that is so nasty hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back