Win a Trip to the Oven

SoonerChris

Reaction score
Handicap
Similular to the Kingdom experience, Nike is giving away a trip to the Oven, minus the driver.

US

Entry

Canada

Entry

I know about 50 people who wont be entering this one

tHANKS FOR THE HEADS UP.

Awesome! Entered

Entered, thanks!

Okay count me as one who won't be entering this one. I do hope that a THPer wins this and I look forward to their review eventhough I'm not a NIKE club fan... And am getting away from NIKE golf shoes.

Sweet...thanks for the link!

I know about 50 people who wont be entering this one

haha stinks that its the same weekend as the outing but I'm definitely in for this one. Would love the chance to head down the the oven and see that facility.

That's awesome, thanks for the head's up!

Awesome, thanks for posting this!...Hopefully it won't be too hot down there, haha

I would love to go to the Oven. GolferGals videos and pictures from when she went last year had me drooling. Too bad its the same weekend of the outing, so unfortunately I will not be entering.

awesome! thanks for the heads up!

how if I entered? except for the fact I had my weekends confused? lol

I knew you just entered without looking, I about did, then saw the dates

Yeah I'm in for this! Thanks for the heads up!

I saw May X and did a quick glance at my calendar to only look at the weekend before so bad on my part. Maybe Nike will understand...
I knew you just entered without looking, I about did, then saw the dates

I saw May X and did a quick glance at my calendar to only look at the weekend before so bad on my part. Maybe Nike will understand...

I will laugh if you win...

Thanks for the heads up!

When it sucks not to be eighteen. :angry:

Thanks for the heads up. I'm in, lets see a THP'er win this.

I would love to see The Oven. Nike has done some very good things with their VR Pro line. I believe that they have one of the best catalogue line-ups is 2011.

Back