Win a Trip to the Oven

Thanks for the heads up!!! Winning this would be like winning the golden ticket to Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Would love to meet the oompa lumpas lol:act-up:

Sweet thanks so much for this link. This experience would be really amazing!

Thanks for the Heads Up !

Make that 51. nike = :devil:

52... As the owner of a very large golf shop once told me, "If their sales rep wasn't female and former model, I probably wouldn't buy anything from Nike. It's all complete junk, we sell about 1 club for every 5 or 6 clubs of every other 2nd tier popularity club (Nickent, Adams, Bridgestone) and half of the stuff I do sell comes back as trade-in's for Callaway, Taylormade, Cleveland..."

I might consider their shoes.

Even though I despise Nike golf stuff I would still go and see if they could change my mind about their clubs.

Thanks for the heads up!

I am only about 15 miles away from their facility I believe so hope to represent THP while 50 plus forum members live it up at the THP demo weekend!

of course you need yo be 15 to enter :disapointed:

Even though I despise Nike golf stuff I would still go and see if they could change my mind about their clubs.

Why do you despise Nike's golf stuff?

I'm in - thanks!

Thanks!!!

Thanks for the heads up! They need a better name though, the Oven doesn't sound inspiring.

18 my man.

I think <18 can win. But the prize will be "given" to a parent. The parent would need to pay their own way, if I'm reading the rules correctly.

Regardless of people's opinions of Nike, this is a great contest. You would get to putt/practice and be fitted where Tiger, Paul Casey, Anthony Kim, Lucas Glover, Cink, Michelle Wie and others get fine tuned.

I've been lucky enough to get to do some testing for Nike (Their R&D is next to a practice facility and they let locals signup for various club testing) and it's cool to see "The Oven" commercials and know that I've putted that same stretch of astro-turf as the big boys.

Full disclosure: I have a Nike bag that's a hand-me-down from my wife. And, I mostly play Nike Tour One D's because I find enough of them (almost brand new) in the range balls from all the testing Nike does.

Also, the prize isn't just a trip to The Oven to try out clubs.

Head-2-Toe clothing & accessories
Hotel, Airfare and Meals (dinner with Tom Stites would be Bucket List material!)
Round of golf with Nike folks
Tickets to Colonial's Sunday round

That's a pretty sweet deal.

Would love to enter but that is the week of my wedding anniversary. If it was not my first one I think I would take the chance and enter. It would be my luck I would win this one and then have to tell my wife hey we are going to Texas to celebrate. It would not be good.

I would love to go to texas and get out of the delaware funk. I would love to do this and get my mind changed about Nike equipment. I know I won't be chosen but it certainly would be a great opportunity if anyone wins from these forums.

Thanks for the link. I have never hit Nike clubs so that would be great to make that trip. Plus the drawing is the day before my birthday. What a birthday present that would be.

Thanks

Have they announced the winner yet?

26th to be exact

Anyone happen to win? It was supposed to be drawn yesterday

Back