Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Hopefully the mosquito control folks will have doused the place down real good by then. They are just starting to hatch out now. Look for repellent wipes if you need something along the lines of off. Much easier on your clothes and skin.

Are the mosquitos bad in May? I didn't see one back in September.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Hopefully the mosquito control folks will have doused the place down real good by then. They are just starting to hatch out now. Look for repellent wipes if you need something along the lines of off. Much easier on your clothes and skin.

Good to know, thanks.

Does anyone know of a DEET free bug repellent that works? DEET is not an option for the pregnant lady. & I've heard mosquitoes LOVE pregnant women, so just stand by me and you'll be fine, I'm sure.

Official Prison Calendar Update:

As of this cold, wet, snowy dreary day in Connecticut we are 56 days away from having to slather ourselves with sunblock, bug spray, and lip balm to take on the Bear Trap.

Bring balls, plenty of balls...

No doubt. Plenty of balls is always a good thing :eek:k:

Does anyone know of a DEET free bug repellent that works? DEET is not an option for the pregnant lady. & I've heard mosquitoes LOVE pregnant women, so just stand by me and you'll be fine, I'm sure.

Avon skin so soft works pretty well.

I've got this cologne that is deet free, I will bring it with me. If it can repel women it should do the same for the mosquitoes. Hmm.. is it my cologne or my dried out chapped lips?!?

Wasn't really thinking about bug spray cause it was not bad at all last time but thanks for the info, I will get some just to be safe.

Deal, but warn your husband! hehe

We'll just stand together and everyone else will be fine w/out bug spray.

I have that stuff too. 60% of the time, its works everytime. Dont worry TrueTemper! Youre just paddin the stats on the 40% side, be prepared for a big payoff. Its going to be epic. Almost sheen-like, more tiger-like.
I've got this cologne that is deet free, I will bring it with me. If it can repel women it should do the same for the mosquitoes. Hmm.. is it my cologne or my dried out chapped lips?!?

I have that stuff too. 60% of the time, its works everytime. Dont worry TrueTemper! Youre just paddin the stats on the 40% side, be prepared for a big payoff. Its going to be epic. Almost sheen-like, more tiger-like.

This is some funny stuff! I always do love a sex panther reference!

Just a quick update for everyone. I spoke to the reservations department at PGA National in regards to early check in and this is what they told me:

"I will make a notation in their reservation, but please advise them that it can not be guaranteed. Check out is not until noon, so if someone is in their room the night before housekeeping has to wait for them to leave before they can clean the room."

If you would like an early check in please contact me and I will give you the contact information for the person in reservations so they can make a note of it.

Also, everyone should have received a PM or email from me regarding your reservation confirmation # and checkin/checkout dates. If any of the information is incorrect and we have not discussed it please get with me ASAP so I can let them know.

Thanks everyone! See you in May! :smile:

Just a quick update for everyone. I spoke to the reservations department at PGA National in regards to early check in and this is what they told me:

"I will make a notation in their reservation, but please advise them that it can not be guaranteed. Check out is not until noon, so if someone is in their room the night before housekeeping has to wait for them to leave before they can clean the room."

If you would like an early check in please contact me and I will give you the contact information for the person in reservations so they can make a note of it.

Also, everyone should have received a PM or email from me regarding your reservation confirmation # and checkin/checkout dates. If any of the information is incorrect and we have not discussed it please get with me ASAP so I can let them know.

Thanks everyone! See you in May! :smile:

When we start getting these posts from GG it means only one thing...

The Outing is just around the corner!!! :bananadance:

When we start getting these posts from GG it means only one thing...

The Outing is just around the corner!!! :bananadance:

:banana: :alien2: :blob: :bananadance: :banana: :alien2: :blob: :bananadance: :banana: :alien2: :blob: :bananadance: :banana: :alien2: :blob: :bananadance:

Official Prison Calendar Update Time!!

Today Ladies and Gentleman of the Prison we reach a HUGE milestone in our time served....

Because I just struck a line through Tuesday March 29, meaning we are EXACTLY 50, THE BIG FIVE-OH, days away from gathering for the beginning of the most epic, fantastical, incredible, stupendous golfing weekends of our lives!

That's right, in 50 days, we will be descending on PGA National Resort, causing a run on the Three Cheese Grill cheese sandwich at all the dining establishments, making the bag room run out of resort bag tags, taking full advantage of unlimited range balls, cleaning our clubs, our shoes, and pressing our stylish golf wear (fully scripted of course), and watching certain members of our group try and bag a Cougar at the iBar while using their 2 for 1 drink tickets. In 50 days, my fellow Outing participants, we will be comparing fly over golf plans to take advantage or revenge upon The Champions course, sharing photos taken our with phones of good lies, bad lies, and stalking cranes, and of White Rhinos knee deep in Fescue. In 50 days, we will be so excited on our flights and shuttle rides to the resort that our traveling companions will be wishing they had checked US in the cargo bays versus their golf clubs.

Because WE ARE ONLY 50 DAYS FROM THE OUTING :party::joy:

Today Ladies and Gentleman of the Prison we reach a HUGE milestone in our time served....

Because I just struck a line through Tuesday March 29, meaning we are EXACTLY 50, THE BIG FIVE-OH, days away from gathering for the beginning of the most epic, fantastical, incredible, stupendous golfing weekends of our lives!

That's right, in 50 days, we will be descending on PGA National Resort, causing a run on the Three Cheese Grill cheese sandwich at all the dining establishments, making the bag room run out of resort bag tags, taking full advantage of unlimited range balls, cleaning our clubs, our shoes, and pressing our stylish golf wear (fully scripted of course), and watching certain members of our group try and bag a Cougar at the iBar while using their 2 for 1 drink tickets. In 50 days, my fellow Outing participants, we will be comparing fly over golf plans to take advantage or revenge upon The Champions course, sharing photos taken our with phones of good lies, bad lies, and stalking cranes, and of White Rhinos knee deep in Fescue. In 50 days, we will be so excited on our flights and shuttle rides to the resort that our traveling companions will be wishing they had checked US in the cargo bays versus their golf clubs.

Oh, we are getting close!!!

man wish I had found this site sooner, we planned a trip to Orlando, but not until September, otherwise I would have made it down for sure

Mary that is too fricking funny girl :D:laughing::rofl:! Great prison calendar update :thumb: I am getting all excited and ready myself. I got me some new puppies that will be barking at WPB.

Only 50 days away! Geez I better get my game and body in shape fast. Hard to believe we are only 50 days away now. I am ready to throw down some sweet potatoe fries at the ibar.

Only 50 days away! Geez I better get my game and body in shape fast. Hard to believe we are only 50 days away now. I am ready to throw down some sweet potatoe fries at the ibar.

I still haven't played a round this year on a real course... this could be very messy at the outing this year.

I still haven't played a round this year on a real course... this could be very messy at the outing this year.

But you hit it awesome on the sim! You'll be fine dude.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I am BEYOND excited for this!!! Dang April, just go away!

I sure do - No worries Team "Drive for Sho, OG Hits it in da HO(le)!" will win the scramble fo sho

I got your back bro and yep, we are going to kick some show nuff booty in the scramble good buddy :thumb: The rest of you scramble teams can fight it our for second place.

Keep on dreaming...

I got your back bro and yep, we are going to kick some show nuff booty in the scramble good buddy :thumb: The rest of you scramble teams can fight it our for second place.

Back