MyCustomPutter Is Now Live - Never Compromise Gambler

That looks sick man. I love that model as well, it's a tough choice to be honest.

Me too Yoccos. That is one sessy & hawt putter !

I think that an order notification should have been given.

But I also know that it said 2-3 weeks delivery on putters after customization. I expect people will start seeing them come pretty soon.

I ordered mine on the 11th as well. I did not get an order confirmation but when Patty from blind9 called Cleveland to put their dealer code on my order, she said that the rep told her that there might be some bugs still in the custom ordering and not everyone will get a confirmation email. I'm hoping mine comes in this week!

Hmm, I received a PayPal receipt, but never received anything from Never Compromise. For those that got something back, did you just get the PayPal receipt or did you also get some sort of order confirmation from Never Compromise?

Hmm, I received a PayPal receipt, but never received anything from Never Compromise. For those that got something back, did you just get the PayPal receipt or did you also get some sort of order confirmation from Never Compromise?

I got a PayPal receipt also. I guess I will worry if it isn't here in another 3 weeks, but until then I will just wait patiently. Can't wait to put up pics!

I ordered mine back on the 11th too and Ive got nothing from them yet. I did speak with someone over at NC, the guy who send the orders over and it does seem there are some bugs. I made some changes but he never got them so I had to send him the email you get that shows your putter set up. This week or next week should be when these arrive hopefully.

I think I remember Patty saying that the PayPal receipt number could serve as a confirmation number if anything were to happen. I would wait until at least the end of next week before anyone gets worried though.

I am so very jealous of everyone who has placed an order already. I keep getting drawn back to the site and customizing a Flush but haven't pulled the trigger. My heart keeps saying "Gambler" but with everything else on my wish list, my head is saying "Cleveland Classic Mallet #2."

Enjoy, everyone! Can't wait to see everyone's new pics.

After much waiting and worrying after being told that my custom Gambler was not paid for and multiple other issues that Patty and Dennis at Blind 9 Golf I received a Fed Ex tracking number this early afternoon and I was just pumped that my putter had shipped. I was so pumped that I didn't even think to check the tracking number assuming it just shipped today and wouldn't be trackable. Shortly after that I received a message from Dennis telling me that the tracking number said my putter was delivered this morning at my place of work. The way the deliveries work here at the college, they are delivered to the mail room, then make their way over to our offices in the afternoon.

Well, around 2:45pm, the box arrived. It was the right size and I couldn't wait to open the ugly brown box to see the Never Compromise Box, and it didn't dissapoint.

Here are a few pics from my point and shoot at work, but they do not do it justice... Just glad that I have this putter and the ordeal is over... again, thanks to Patty and Dennis at Blind 9 Golf.
PutterBack.jpg

PutterBottom.jpg

PutterFace.jpg

putterCover.jpg

This putter is a work of art, and add in the ability to customize the colors and everything to make it our own... Never Compromise has a winner here...

Hopefully every one else's putters start arriving.

Couple other notes to add after spending a few more minutes with this awesome putter. The box is awesome, the Certificate of Authenticity is hand signed, and there was no hat or deck of playing cards in the box as there were for THP's custom Gamblers.

Still, an awesome putter and I cannot wait to get it onto a real putting green in the next 2 weeks hopefully.

Nice Josh! I think mine came today but i missed the FedEx guy and got a door tag. Doh.....

Oh my I almost feel out of my chair! That is freakin awesome. I have no idea if mines coming or not. Id sure love to see that waiting for me when I get home.

That putter turned out great. I'm salivating over here.

Came home and found the dreaded FedEx door tag! Argh.

Bummer OEM!

Dude, that McLear putter is PIMP

Bummer OEM!

Dude, that McLear putter is PIMP

Yeah it is. Wait till you see Kmac. It will make a team Paradise'er cry in shame and unworthiness.

Yeah it is. Wait till you see Kmac. It will make a team Paradise'er cry in shame and unworthiness.

You're gonna Kmac ddec like Graeme Gmac'd Tiger.

Ughh I wish I could afford the gambler, :(

Ughh I wish I could afford the gambler, :(

Me too brother. I've already got one made up and ready to roll! I just can't bring myself to push that "BUY" button.

I feel your pain, except i was home and still missed FedEx because I was in the shower.

Nooooo!!! lol Ive been trying to figure out how I could get it the soonest tomorrow but since they used stupid FedEx Ground the choices are limited. Lame.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I can't wait to see others start getting their putters. It is one thing to see the mock up model that you submit, but opening the box and pulling off the plastic reveals something amazing. Colors pop and the work is just first class. I was surprised to get the putter yesterday, and it was a great surprise.

When you get yours, make sure to throw up some pictures for everyone to see!!!

Back