A Hawk is Landing at THP HQ

Holy wicked cool!! Sounds like an awesome time! Have fun Hawk!

that is awesome!! best of luck, cant wait for feedback! and to who the lpga players are

Sounds like a great time for Hawk and everyone else. Maybe not JB depending on what the food challenge is... or the LPGA ladies that have to be around that. :)

Sounds like an awesome 3 days. Have fun ladies and gents.

I'm excited to find out who the LPGA ladies are that will be cleanin y'all out!

You give me no credit whatsoever. There will be a game involved and I dont plan on losing.

Sounds like a good time...have fun everyone!

Now Im not trying to discount you or hawks golfing ability's but I think the day 2 competition is going to the ladies haha. But there is no shame in losing to a woman, especially ones that play on the LPGA. Sounds like a great time, have fun guys and gals.

awesome! sounds like a fun time - man the pressure of playing not one but TWO LPGA pros would be sweet.

you guys work too hard.
you should really try relaxing or doing something fun and exciting once in awhile...

So, so, so, awesome. Can't wait to read on in awe!

Sounds like a great time for all. Looking forward to some reviews with the various clubs, the eating contest, and the golf match :thumb: Have a great time and take a few pics if possible.

You give me no credit whatsoever. There will be a game involved and I dont plan on losing.

Me either. I have full confidence that we can take them.

Now Im not trying to discount you or hawks golfing ability's but I think the day 2 competition is going to the ladies haha. But there is no shame in losing to a woman, especially ones that play on the LPGA. Sounds like a great time, have fun guys and gals.

I plan on drinking a few CFML's courtesy of the ladies after our stunning victory :)

Me either. I have full confidence that we can take them.

I plan on drinking a few CFML's courtesy of the ladies after our stunning victory :)

Haha, I would too my friend. Plus this would be the only time that you could legitimatley have bragging rights after beating a woman.

Sounds like an amazing "little" trip!!! Can't wait to see all the coverage and reviews.

THP staffer Hawk is coming to THP HQ for a couple of days of testing and golf and he is in for some surprises and so are the rest of the forum members that enjoy some interesting things.

Day 1
Hawk's testing day. He will be hitting about a dozen drivers on the launch monitor and going through a shaft fitting. He will also be working with 6 sets of irons or so working to find out what works best for his game. His review thoughts will come afterwards.

Day 2
Girls vs Guys challenge. 18 holes at a gorgeous golf course with a twist. There will be a small little competition involving, Hawk, myself, GolferGal and at least one LPGA player (most likely 2). This could get pretty interesting.

After this, THP Radio will be recorded and it will be a special show. JB's food challenge and the show will be hosted by Golfer, Hawk and LPGA Players (TBA) as I try to stuff my face for 30 minutes and complete a monumental task (TBA).

Day 3
A day on the golf course with no competition and Hawk will be playing a new bag made up of things he has never played before as he prepares for some forum feedback.

Hey JB if Hawk cant make it let me know I'm available to fill in.:D

Sounds great. Have fun, Hawk. I love playing golf with women, and playing with LPGAers would blow my mind. Since I have a daughter that plays they might hate me by the time I was done bothering them with questions.

Kevin

At the turn, you should offer to buy the LPGA women a hot dog, maybe even a footlong. Then, after they have eaten it, they can say "I can't believe I ate the whole thing." And you can then snicker and giggle like a junior high boy. No staring though while they eat the hotdog. That might be creepy.

What a great trip Hawk!! That weekend should be a blast!! Hey CoolBreeze you got anything planned for me when I come over to the island?? Bahaha

What a great trip Hawk!! That weekend should be a blast!! Hey CoolBreeze you got anything planned for me when I come over to the island?? Bahaha

Sure, if you can swing lefty I've got some stuff you can hit.

Sounds great. Have fun, Hawk. I love playing golf with women, and playing with LPGAers would blow my mind. Since I have a daughter that plays they might hate me by the time I was done bothering them with questions.

Kevin

I'll ask them a couple if you can think of some ;)

At the turn, you should offer to buy the LPGA women a hot dog, maybe even a footlong. Then, after they have eaten it, they can say "I can't believe I ate the whole thing." And you can then snicker and giggle like a junior high boy. No staring though while they eat the hotdog. That might be creepy.

If you ever see JB play, you will understand why I say that we won't be stopping at the turn hehe.

Awesome.

This will be great to follow. Congratulations Hawk, you deserve the trip.

Wow your going to need a massage and another vacation to recover from this one Hawk! Good luck with the LPGA girls we'll be rooting for you.

Back