A Hawk is Landing at THP HQ

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP staffer Hawk is coming to THP HQ for a couple of days of testing and golf and he is in for some surprises and so are the rest of the forum members that enjoy some interesting things.

Day 1
Hawk's testing day. He will be hitting about a dozen drivers on the launch monitor and going through a shaft fitting. He will also be working with 6 sets of irons or so working to find out what works best for his game. His review thoughts will come afterwards.

Day 2
Girls vs Guys challenge. 18 holes at a gorgeous golf course with a twist. There will be a small little competition involving, Hawk, myself, GolferGal and at least one LPGA player (most likely 2). This could get pretty interesting.

After this, THP Radio will be recorded and it will be a special show. JB's food challenge and the show will be hosted by Golfer, Hawk and LPGA Players (TBA) as I try to stuff my face for 30 minutes and complete a monumental task (TBA).

Day 3
A day on the golf course with no competition and Hawk will be playing a new bag made up of things he has never played before as he prepares for some forum feedback.

Sounds like a fun 3 days for Hawk and the others! (Not sure you'll think the same after day 2 JB!)

Sound like a lot of fun JB, looking forward to following along via THP as to what the next few days hold. Y'all have a great time.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! That sounds like an amazing time and a lot of work! I cannot wait to hear all the feedback. That just sounds absolutely incredible!

This sounds awesome. can't wait to hear who the "guests" are gonna be.
This place just gets better and better!

Wow! Should be an incredible time. You keep blowing my mind with the things THP is able to get companies and now players to agree to do. Just awesome!

Good Luck Hawk! Put JB thru the ringers!! LOL Should be a blast for ya! Hope your not like Andy on "The Office". When they went to play. He had the blisters from hitting all the balls the day before... LOL

Last edited:
Man, that dude is going to be busy! I'm feeling a bit nervous about the Day 2 round, but I'm ready to go!

Wow, congrats on the little "Work Vacation" Hawk. Sounds like a blast.

Fun times, can't wait to see what goes down Hawk!

Sweet!!! Enjoy the time in Florida at THP HQ's Hawk - should be an AWESOME time!!

This sounds like much fun! I'm going to have a lot of fun reading about it too. Hawk's writeups are always great. Go get 'em Hawk!

Great stuff Hawk, that sounds like an incredible three days and I look forward to your feedback on everything you will hit while down there.

I'm seriously going to have to bring my notepad. Not bringing any clubs with me, so I should be able to get tons of good information. I'm really curious what the surprises are. Hopefully, it's not that I get to be the one holding the barf bucket during the food challenge.

Sounds like an interesting 3 days hawk! Good luck. I was hoping JB was saying a tomahawk was landing at THP! Haha

I'm seriously going to have to bring my notepad. Not bringing any clubs with me, so I should be able to get tons of good information. I'm really curious what the surprises are. Hopefully, it's not that I get to be the one holding the barf bucket during the food challenge.

Don't worry Hawk, JB's got this challange, he's going to complete the task and then go get a milkshake.

On a completely unrelated note, Florida's Miller Lite distributors just found out that they were all getting bonuses for record sales.

Sounds great, good luck Hawk!

Should be awesome 3 days Hawk. I can't a wait to see which clubs prevail in your testing. I hope you have some ibuprofen for all that swinging.

THP staffer Hawk is coming to THP HQ for a couple of days of testing and golf and he is in for some surprises and so are the rest of the forum members that enjoy some interesting things.

Day 1
Hawk's testing day. He will be hitting about a dozen drivers on the launch monitor and going through a shaft fitting. He will also be working with 6 sets of irons or so working to find out what works best for his game. His review thoughts will come afterwards.

Day 2
Girls vs Guys challenge. 18 holes at a gorgeous golf course with a twist. There will be a small little competition involving, Hawk, myself, GolferGal and at least one LPGA player (most likely 2). This could get pretty interesting.

After this, THP Radio will be recorded and it will be a special show. JB's food challenge and the show will be hosted by Golfer, Hawk and LPGA Players (TBA) as I try to stuff my face for 30 minutes and complete a monumental task (TBA).

Day 3
A day on the golf course with no competition and Hawk will be playing a new bag made up of things he has never played before as he prepares for some forum feedback.

Sounds like fun! Maybe try and get that guy from Man vs. Food and make it a real food challenge!

Just remember. No sexist jokes during the round with the LPGA players. Also, no saying "that's what she said" around the LPGA players.

I'm sure there will be many jokes made on my behalf lol. I won the shortest drive contest at the last outing by almost 176 yards.

Just remember. No sexist jokes during the round with the LPGA players. Also, no saying "that's what she said" around the LPGA players.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Very true, if someone One-T's a putt there can be no "hit that one with your purse?"

Back