The Masters [Spoilers]

JB, when can you tell what clubs players are using for this tournament?

JB, when can you tell what clubs players are using for this tournament?

We will have that thread up as soon as we get the info. Expect it around Saturday.

Is there a place to get text alerts?? Besides espn

We will have that thread up as soon as we get the info. Expect it around Saturday.

I saw a few Seemore putters in the par three competition. I wonder how many total use Seemore putters. If you don't have this info till Saturday I understand.

I saw a few Seemore putters in the par three competition. I wonder how many total use Seemore putters. If you don't have this info till Saturday I understand.

KJ Choi
Zach Johnson
Vaughn Taylor
DA Points
Brittany Lang

This off the top of my head. Not sure how many are playing this week and certainly Lang is not.

KJ Choi
Zach Johnson
Vaughn Taylor
DA Points
Brittany Lang

This off the top of my head. Not sure how many are playing this week and certainly Lang is not.

Awesome thanks!

I am going to put my dark horse as Rory Sabbatini. I know he is not a favorite among most in here but I got a sneaky feeling he will shine this week. Let the games begin :golf2:

Capture-6.jpg

This is interesting, not so much because the field is winning, you'd expect that. But that TW is ahead of Phil. Man there are a lot of TW lovers out there.

This will be a small gesture and probably not noticed by many, but is classy by Mizuno:
@Flagstick Donald / Byrd to wear red Mizuno headwear for the 1st rd at Masters to show support for Japan. Red Polo apparel as well.

Got my team in tonight. Had a team before, but picked it quick, just in case I wasn't able to make it back. If the two I took out beat the two I put in . . .

This will be a small gesture and probably not noticed by many, but is classy by Mizuno:
@Flagstick Donald / Byrd to wear red Mizuno headwear for the 1st rd at Masters to show support for Japan. Red Polo apparel as well.

Did not know that, thanks for letting us know. I love my Mizzy's.

Got my team in tonight. Had a team before, but picked it quick, just in case I wasn't able to make it back. If the two I took out beat the two I put in . . .
Haha, I'm in that boat hard this week. I've probably submitted about 15 slightly different lineups. There's just too many possibilities for this one!

I always have that same fear everytime I make a change to my team only because it has bitten me on more than one occasion though.

Pardon my skimming but who won the Par 3 contest? Also was there any aces?

There were a few aces like always. Not positive if it stayed the same but when I had to stop watching Luke Donald had the lowest score at -5.

Pardon my skimming but who won the Par 3 contest? Also was there any aces?

Winner: Luke Donald at -5.

Aces: Actually only one this year, by Craig Stadler on the first hole.

I'm sure this has been said but sorry to all the people that had Donald in their pics. Might want to change it now.

I'm sure this has been said but sorry to all the people that had Donald in their pics. Might want to change it now.

Haha yep, the old par 3 contest curse. Thats too bad since I picked him. Thats alright he may not win but I still think he can pull off a top ten...well I really hope so anyways.

Donald's staying put on my squad as well. He says he's not superstitious, and he's looking forward to the challenge of snapping the "curse."

Back