The Masters [Spoilers]

My buddy caddied for Watney at The Transitions and we got to hang out. His nickname is California Kid. Super nice guy.

Its test review day in my class today so instead of the usual Pandora fo rthe kids, you guessed it, Masters all day.

That Ryan Palmer is literally :rain: on my contest entry! Well done you loser.

Me too B Rdige.

The dang iphone app wont work for me. Making me mad.

I thought they were talking Urijah Faber and I had no clue he played golf. Tigers back!

Thanks for clarifying. I saw that he was back to -1 but I wasn't sure he was the Cali Kid. I like it!

My buddy caddied for Watney at The Transitions and we got to hang out. His nickname is California Kid. Super nice guy.

That's awesome! Does he eat faces?

lol.. I love angry TC sightings!
That Ryan Palmer is literally :rain: on my contest entry! Well done you loser.

lol.. I love angry TC sightings!

Only at the Masters dude, especially when they're on my squad. I get very emotional.

GMac even after 2

Na looks like he's wearing a jogging suit. Maybe is gonna go get a cannolli with Tony Soprano after his round.

That's awesome! Does he eat faces?

Actually it's one of his favorite things to eat, but since he has become so popular he has a nutritionist now and he is anti-face eating unfortunately.

Na looks like he's wearing a jogging suit. Maybe is gonna go get a cannolli with Tony Soprano after his round.

he stole my outfit for the outing!

Does that mean he will play to a normal pace?

Dont look now, but there has been a tooth sighting!

Actually it's one of his favorite things to eat, but since he has become so popular he has a nutritionist now and he is anti-face eating unfortunately.

SO he can only eat healthy faces? nice!

Watney's PGA profile lookes eerily like Fire Marshall Bill.....'let me show you somethin'!'

Overton doesn't even look comfortable over his practice strokes. Painful to watch.

Did anybody else hear the chainsaw in the background while Watney was hitting his 2nd at #11? The Augusta boyz need to get a handle on that!

Did anybody else hear the chainsaw in the background while Watney was hitting his 2nd at #11? The Augusta boyz need to get a handle on that!
It was probably his caddie, sawing him an opening. The dude's been all over the map today!!! (Scorecard wise anyway)

That was Tiger. He fell asleep waiting for Kevin Na.

I heard it too and thought the exact same thing. Granted, it is probably off their property though.

Back