The Masters [Spoilers]

Don't diss on the ties boys, or else don't golf with me very often. :act-up:

Watch out for Alvaro Quiros he looks like he can do some damage here. Also real surprised how well Rory is playing 7 under is pretty good.

What's up with Nike and the Gray colors. Cink's got the gray trucker hat. And, I noticed the last few tourneys most of the players sported some gray at least once a week.

Don't diss on the ties boys, or else don't golf with me very often. :act-up:

Nothing wrong with the look if someone wants to do it. But doing it to respect the game and the tradition and then doing it half arse and looking like a bum are different things.

Nothing wrong with the look if someone wants to do it. But doing it to respect the game and the tradition and then doing it half arse and looking like a bum are different things.

The tie is awesome. I'll be in Orlando on May 15th............:D

Im sorry, I dont even know what that means.

I thought you put the "don't diss the tie". But now I see it was Dr. Gus.

GG: "We are interested in the Kenmore side by side front loaders.
Ryan Moore: "We are having a great sale on those today.

0% financing for 24 months if you open a Sears card today

Lol. I'm gonna wear 8 ties at PGA. HA. With jean shorts.

I wonder if Peter Uihlein plays Titleist equipment? Now that would be something if we saw him with a white driver or something huh?

Good way to get out of daddy's shadow.

Just looked at the scores... poor Bubba.

you'd have to complete the ansemble by wearing a tuxedo t-shirt under the tie

I'm going to have to start letting AdamsGirl make my fantasy picks for me. I'm at 53rd, she's at 2nd!!

yang is in some serious trouble on 17

How 'bout them Michigan colors on Lion Kim's feet? Somebody's been shopping at myjoys.com

I feel bad for Ryo Ishikawa, he didn't know about the latest Japanese earthquake until after his round: http://blogs.golf.com/presstent/201...ew-japan-quake-from-reporters-at-masters.html

I feel so sorry for all of them, It just shows how mature and responsible he is at the age of 19 to donate all his earning from this year to the earthquake relief. I hope everybody is well and he can get the info he needs.
Anybody else think it would be just awesome if Sergio could pull this off? I always cheer for him for some reason, i just like the way he plays and love his swing. So far this year he has been playing pretty darn good, would be a perfect time for his game to fully come back

Yeah, you should do that. Some choose their outfits for bold style, some brand awareness, some fit and cut, some shock value and to draw attention....And then there is Yoccos. Trying to please Gator fans everywhere.

Good way to get out of daddy's shadow.

You are assuming he wants to be out of daddys shadow...haha

Watching Bones go over everything with official and Phil makes you realize how great they are together.

I feel so sorry for all of them, It just shows how mature and responsible he is at the age of 19 to donate all his earning from this year to the earthquake relief. I hope everybody is well and he can get the info he needs.
Anybody else think it would be just awesome if Sergio could pull this off? I always cheer for him for some reason, i just like the way he plays and love his swing. So far this year he has been playing pretty darn good, would be a perfect time for his game to fully come back

It would be really interesting to see Sergio win his first major at Augusta, where putting is probably more important than any other major, because putting has been his Achilles heel throughout his career. Also, it would be a great pick-me-up for Seve to see another Spainard win.

Johnny V.....that's the first time I've ever hear "You're Still Away" two times in a row. OUCH!!!

Choi made the switch back to his Odyssey from SeeMore before the round.

One of his fans gave him a monkey tap and a reach around at the turn and Donald is finally in the red. -1 for the round right now.

Back