Obsessed with Fred Couples

I am afraid it is a condition of being single in a small hick town, plus it struck me as funny lol.

Any place in town to buy glasses? j/k buddy

I feel the same about Paula Creamer and Natalie Gulbus, but it has nothing to do with golf :devil:

I feel the same about Paula Creamer and Natalie Gulbus, but it has nothing to do with golf :devil:

My wife always tells me, that what I'm looking at, aint lookin at me! She's 50 now, so I'm thinking about trading her in for two 25 yr olds!

I thought I would see my wife's name as the OP. She thinks hes quite the 'DILF'. Her words, not mine.

I just like his swing, the way he handles himself, and how he interacts with the other players. I could do without the AWFUL Bridgestone letter commercials though.

I'm with you and not afraid to admit it. Still have his Boom Boom driver and Lynx irons from years gone by. My attractions not as bad as TC with Phil, or P4B with Tiger though, I keep my thoughts clean and wholesome, haha

Yea, I have always had that magnetic attraction to Craig Stadler. Just can't seem to get enough of the man :desire:

REALLY? Man i just dont see it. I think both are WAY down the list of golf hotties. Holly Sonders from Morning Drive however....

This thread cracks me up. I have actually been trying to model my tempo after Freddie's and am having pretty good results. It works.

Ahhh2fly, you scare me a little, hehe.

Yea, I have always had that magnetic attraction to Craig Stadler. Just can't seem to get enough of the man :desire:

Yeah, there's a lot to love about ol Craig

NO!!! YOU???!!! Obsessed???!!! Well color me shocked..... :giggle:

He does have a pretty swing and I love his laconic sense of humor. And of course since my favorite player, DL3, is his best buddy and when the two of them are teamed in match play, well.... enough said.

You know, people have said that my swing looks like Fred's...

Yea, when he's doubled over with back pain :eyepoke::drinks:

You're a Cleveland guy now....I see you and Steve Marino making a lovely pair

REALLY? Man i just dont see it. I think both are WAY down the list of golf hotties. Holly Sonders from Morning Drive however....

I'm with you. Wayyyyyyyy down the list.

Burnin HOT.....

holly-sonders-golf-channel.jpg

Not sure how many of you know that Fred Couples has ventured into the wine making business with pureCru. Here is a link to the website for the company. I tried to order some to be shipped to me, but Utah laws do not allow it. Wonder if they are available somewhere here or if I can try them at PGA National in May. http://www.purecruwines.com/About-Us

Not sure how many of you know that Fred Couples has ventured into the wine making business with pureCru. Here is a link to the website for the company. I tried to order some to be shipped to me, but Utah laws do not allow it. Wonder if they are available somewhere here or if I can try them at PGA National in May. http://www.purecruwines.com/About-Us

You can have delivered to PGA National. You should send to
JB and have him bring down to
Outing.

reminds me of Jillian Michaels....scares me just a little

Holly has stepped up her look
This week. Makes Jillian michaels look a little plain, in a pretty sort of way.

Back