Obsessed with Fred Couples

Hey ahh2fly! Things sound good in your life. Great Freddie update. & Why is your mom headed out to the Middle East????

She's 63 and works civil service with the government. She has quite a few years in and can retire any time now... just depends how much $$$ she wants to retire on. She's on the government's old school system of retirement (which is one reason this country is going broke). So she will get 3/4 of her pay for the rest of her life and the 3/4 is based on her highest 3 years of earning. She can earn so much more over there and she wouldn't have to pay any taxes (which kill her), room or board, etc. She could save up a good chunk of change and then feel more comfortable retiring. She has lots of options. Lucky lady.

How are YOU!?!?!!

Glad to hear from you Ahh2fly. Been missing being able to raz you about old man Couples. Hope all is well.

SMG

TapAhoy!

Glad to hear from you Ahh2fly. Been missing being able to raz you about old man Couples. Hope all is well.

SMG

TapAhoy!

I've been missing being razzed by you! All is well. Hope all is well for you too! LOTS of homework this semester though. And I mean LOTS! I wish they had a college course on Fred Couples.

Wow, an official ahh2fly siting!! It's been long enough that I thought you might have figured out how to impregnate yourself with the cloned baby from the visor sweat! :laughing:

I love Fred Couples. Laid back, taking it easy.....fun to watch.

Wow, an official ahh2fly siting!! It's been long enough that I thought you might have figured out how to impregnate yourself with the cloned baby from the visor sweat! :laughing:

Don't you think I would post that kind of news on here? ;-) No, no baby... yet. Ha!

I don't know about those commercials....there are no oranges flying in the air and then exploding.

I'll add this one with Fred Funk too, just so they are all together in the same spot. The two Freds crack me up. Fred Funk's wife must have ok'd this, right?

Ahh2fly do you still have that FC cut out. I figure it would be covered in lipstick by now. Or just plum worn out from all the command performances.

TapAhoy!

Ahh2fly do you still have that FC cut out. I figure it would be covered in lipstick by now. Or just plum worn out from all the command performances.

TapAhoy!

Of course I still have him... it. I love him... it. I, however, am unable to respond to the state of his... its current condition. ;-)

Caution, my iPhone is tapped.

I bet there's a little more wear below the belt....lots of shaft testing from MonicaFit...

TapAhoy!

Back